Any have more than 120 pounds to lose, need buddies...

Options
Hi, I am from Wisconsin,33 y.o, need some positive reinforcement. I am 5 1 and am 280 pounds. I am motivated but I want to stay that way. Is there anyway who is interested in motivating??

Replies

• pawpaw10
    pawpaw10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi my goal is about 70 lbs, hate seeing that in print but is the awesome truth. I am 49 years old and married second time around. i just want to be healthy and live to a ripe old age with my hubby.
  • donnse
    donnse Posts: 5
    Options
    I have about 90 to lose and could use the support, too! I will try and figure out how to send a friend request - if you don't get one from me, send me one!! I'm fairly new here and am learning still. :-)
  • jmwill78
    Options
    I am 33 and trying for 60+ lbs. We should form a 'union' to motivate each other. I know I am trying to lose the least but with medical issues I might as well be trying for 100 it's going to be that hard.
  • lynnee82
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose. I need motivation too. I seems like that is always my problem. I get a good start and the I lose my motivation. I am determined to stay on the path this time!
  • Bettyboop6440
    Bettyboop6440 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy as well! I just joined this site but have been losing since September. Doing good do far. I've lost 53 pounds! Sometimes it's a real struggle but other times it seems easy. It changes day to day, week to week. This is actually my first real successful diet. I have tried many but usually lose steam after 3-4 weeks. I think the most I've lost before is 18 pounds so this is really a new record. I'm in it for the long haul. 167 more to go! I am almost 48. I live in Washington State and am a paraeducator (teacher's assistant) at a local high school working with students with disabilities. I'm a christian and have been married for 28 years. I love to swim, read, and play games. If you are interested in joining me on this journey let me know!