What exercises to do?

Options
I have had a sore ankle for a few days now and Ive slightly adjusted my workouts to stop jumping, running etc.

But its just getting worse so I have to stay off it for a bit to let it heal, which mean no cardio I normally walk for 30 mins in the morning, as well as the 30 day shred but I want to rest it for a bit

Is there any other exercises I can do, while Im off my foot for a couple of days.

Replies

• mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I had gout in my knee this past weekend and could not move for 4 days. My first trip back to the gym was pure hell. There is always something you can do even when you are injured. You could try some band training. Use the bands or tubes and step on them and do your arms, chest and shoulders.
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My hubby just cam ehome today with a wii fit "game" and it had a elastic belt in it, so yeah i can do that.
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Swim?
  • CoachDMarz
    Options
    Get in the pool! Will take a lot of the weight off so you can run in place shadow box side step or swim and to get your cardio in.

Biggest Loser guy hurt his leg and lost a crazy amount of wait sitting in front of a mirror and shadowboxing. I might be a little biased, but I think thats a great way to break a sweat. Especially if you've got some aggression to let out.