Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack

Options
I want to do both of them daily, is there a point of over exercising? I was going to wait till after ripped in 30 to start 6w6p, but i really just want to do it now? Thoughts?

Replies

• alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I think is OK to do them both at the same time.
    They're not that long each. You'll get a great workout every day if you stay commited.
    Give it a try!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    if you want to try it, just see how it goes. you'll know if you're overworking yourself
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both right now..i do level 1 of 6 week 6 pack then wait about 20-30 mins and do level 3 of ripped in 30! 6 wk6 pk is 25mins and ri30 is 20mins so you can do both everyday :happy:
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Definitively doable, I have and am now doing 2 Jillian workouts a day, or most days.
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that there is someone else out there daring enough to do two in one day like myself.
    I did just the 6wk 6pk today and it just didn't seem like enough. My body and mind wanted more of a challenge in all areas. Don't get me wrong 6wk6pk is TOUGH!!!

Anyone starting a two a day with Jillian any time soon? Maybe we can hold each other accountable?
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i want to try and do 2 a day - but prob 2 a day on 4 days a week as i teach pole dance fitness on 3 nights anyway so time is a problem
    gonna so 6am dvd on tue, wed and thursday. teach pole mon, tue wed night. do another dvd thur and fri evening (and start running training too!) and dvd on weekend
    hmmm that seems busy!! lol
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • apple2107
    Options
    Hmm, I found Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 packs are a bit similar. Doing both a day is definitely doable, but I found myself doing one exercise and spend some times for a nice long walk or other activities is more fun OvO
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried either one in conjunction with 30 Day shred ? If so how did it go
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I reckon 1 plus some cardio x
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done these and actually got a 6 pack in 6 weeks?