Who else is getting ready for the beach!?

Options
I could use some support. My motivation is after my graduation all the seniors spend a week or so at the beach and I want to look as good as I'm gonna feel. I could use some support/tips for gettin my beach body!

Replies

• SeptemberHalloween
    Options
    I live in AZ, lots of summer sun coming my way, I'm working on getting my legs in shape especially, I've never been that confident in shorts or crop tops so this year, I'm looking to change that c: Lets be buddes cx
  • shuttersound_
    Options
    I live in NZ and the summer's going to be over in March, I don't want to miss out! I want to be able to wear my bikini without feeling insecure :) Hopefully I can acheive my goal before summer is over...
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    its probably one of my biggest motivations! i want to look hot in my bikini!!!!
  • lilacberry
    lilacberry Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    me too!! got a massive family holiday coming up in june...i wanna be able to wear shorts and flat shoes and not have sausage legs and look fab in a bikini....xx
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    me too!! got a massive family holiday coming up in june...i wanna be able to wear shorts and flat shoes and not have sausage legs and look fab in a bikini....xx

sausage legs LOLOLOL
  • hannahbflynn
    Options
    I have just booked a week on an island in Croatia in May. I have never been in a bikini infront of DP before and just trying really hard to lose vanity weight and toneup. What are people doing to tone up?
  • lulabox
    lulabox Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me too! The boyfriend and I are booking a beach holiday soon and we want to look our best.
  • bekahl
    bekahl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We go to The Gambia on 22nd February and I meant to start dieting but completely forgot. Then I had a bad car accident at the beginning of December and it just went down my list of priorities. So I started this Monday thinking that some loss is better than nothing. My starting weight was 179lbs and my goal weight overall is 147lbs
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    me!!!!

going to myrtle beach in June
    would really like to lose 40 lbs by then:bigsmile:
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get ready for the beach but the Australian summer has been real bad so far. It is like raining every weekend :(
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm booking a holiday next week to go to Jamaica in October for 2 weeks :)

I WILL HAVE A BIKINI BODY FOR THEN!!!!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Our summer in Wales is pretty much like winter :( I WISH it was hot everyday! Wahh, I need a holiday!
  • myrtille
    Options
    Meee :)
    Anyone here can add me, always looking for extra support and motivationnn !
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yea here in Aussie land its already summer hahaha! I am kinda happy with there I am at, but by next summer all I can say is watch out! Here I come :wink:
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeah the Australian summer has been pretty bad so far, and there's not much left to go. But means I have time to get fit and toned in time for swimsuit season next year :D
  • raines_eric
    Options
    I am! Last time I was there people kept throwing water on me and trying to push me into the water... :-/
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lucky I am going to the USA for Spring/Summer :D
  • madamchoochoo
    madamchoochoo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me! We're getting a villa in the summer and my fabulous ( and incredibly gorgeous) size 8 step daughter is coming with us... nothing like the fear of her mum getting reports that i've let things slide to motivate you, lol
    xx
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Yeah the Australian summer has been pretty bad so far, and there's not much left to go. But means I have time to get fit and toned in time for swimsuit season next year :D

No way.. Summer down here in Victoria has been hot all this week in the 30's! Its been pretty awesome... However running in the heat with a hot wind sucks
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Haha, I live in Victoria too, and the last week has been really hot, wasn't able to go for a swim though because a friend canceled on me. But the weather week to week is never the same, last year our summer was just one long 40 degree day.