Look Mama I grew up! (progress pics) :D

Options

Replies

• WhyStartLater
    Options
    Beautiful. You are a very pretty young girl. Thank you for Sharing.

~Robin
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My progress pic got deleted though. The human body is something to be covered at all times apparently.
  • chaserjo
    Options
    What is "Onederland"???
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Options
    What is "Onederland"???

Its when someone goes from over 200 lbs, to finally in the 100s
  • anitam1987
    anitam1987 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome before and afters, congrats!!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Hi. You're gorgeous. Want to be friends? Oh wait... :P

But really! What a transformation; I can't even believe it! You're so inspiring, and I'm so proud of you. You are beautiful inside and out, and I'm so glad to have met you!!
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What a different person you look ,you looked beautiful before ,congrats great job!
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    you look great! well done :)
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome progresss. Thanks for sharing you look fabulous, fresh and fit. Keep up the good work and reach your goals as to what you are confortable. For me, wearing a bikini every season is my goal! Congrats and thanks for your MFP friend request. Cheers to you!

best,

Rosie
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    wow u look great!
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why your pic got deleted? I have seen hundreds of progress pics of people in their underwear on here so what makes yours dif? this is a fitness site and people like to show off their hard work. "shrugs"
  • Kslice39
    Kslice39 Posts: 146
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My progress pic got deleted though. The human body is something to be covered at all times apparently.

That is ridiculous:noway: !!!!! UGH some people are so:explode: ...i dont even understand why people have to be like that, there is no reason for negative things. There was nothing wrong with your pantie pic! You are proud of all that hard work you did! Dont worry about them, We are all proud of you!:bigsmile: You look amazing! You are inspiring to others :drinker: congrats on your accomplishment!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    OMG! You're adorable! Great job!
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! you look great at 123 =)
    How tall are you?
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options

FxCam_1318698323323-1.jpg

You look like me when I was 15, no joke >.< ahaha, take that as a compliment you look beautiul and so youthful. Congrats!
    Options
    Congrats!! you look great at 123 =)
    How tall are you?

Thanks! I'm 5ft3 :]
    Options

FxCam_1318698323323-1.jpg

You look like me when I was 15, no joke >.< ahaha, take that as a compliment you look beautiul and so youthful. Congrats!

Thanks!! I'm actually 20, but have to show ID now to get M rated video games xD
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    GREAT work!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!