Anyone tried Acia?

Options
Does it have any effect at all or just another hyped gimmick?

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Do you mean acai berry?
  • helse
    helse Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes. sorry, Acai berry.
  • janebink
    janebink Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello Helse

I started taking Acai berry capsules about a week ago - I take three a day. Not sure if they are having any effect but I did lose 1kg last week when I thought I would stay the same :laugh:
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i started taking then at about the begining of the month been losing 2lbs a week since taking them but who knows if its them or just me :laugh: i only take one 2,000mg capsule a day
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I took acai berry and they really helped curb my appetite and lose weight. I've changed to milk thistle now to detox my liver to help me process toxins and hormones better. Good luck with your weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I tried the acai berry pills and they helped me loads with bloating! However, sometimes it makes you really have to poop! Gross, but true. And the pills are big with a weird after taste so drink a lot of water with them.
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My friend used to take 2 3times a day followd by constipation pills to help fulsh her out. Not sure how healthy it was but she loast alot of weight.
    I started a few months ago but never kept it up, im not good at taking ''medication''/ pills.
    Good Luck x