4 Successful Weeks

Options
Well I am proud to say that I have managed to stick with this for 4 weeks. It not alot but it is the longest I'e gone before and still been motivated to carry on. I am 10lbs down on my journey and I'm looking forward to losing the rest of it!!

Replies

• MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Well I am proud to say that I have managed to stick with this for 4 weeks. It not alot but it is the longest I'e gone before and still been motivated to carry on. I am 10lbs down on my journey and I'm looking forward to losing the rest of it!!
    Well done!
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm also on my 4th week and this is the longest as I've ever lasted. Keep going! :)
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    awesome! i've done the same thing in same time :D
    don't give up!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is EXCELLENT, Lucy! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • alishasickler
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so exciting to hear. I've never really been that successful with food journals, but I"m having fun with this one. It's quick and easy - I'm looking forward to seeing where I will be in 4 weeks!
    :smile:
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    10lbs in a month is fantastic! Way to go!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Keep it up!
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, keep it going. I'm in the same place - 4 weeks and 5 kg (11 lbs) - my first mini goal. I've not been all that successful with food diaries before but realise it is essential to keep me on track - particularly with portion sizes.
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good for you :)

Before MFP, and after my boys were born, I would start and stop, start and stop...I have been here for a year now :)

Good luck on your jOURNEY!

E xo
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You can do it!!!
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th week as well. It’s not always easy, but it feels good to see those numbers go down! Keep it up! :)
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way and i'm glad you posted this and getting replies from people who have done it for this long. I've been doing it for 3 1/2 weeks and have lost 8.8 pounds. Now I feel like I'm on track. We are all around the same ballpark. Yay for us!!!!
  • madsmith123
    madsmith123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. Having started and stopped so many different diet attempts. I'm proud to have been logging on MFP religiously for 3 weeks now and I've lost 6 lbs already. Long may it continue!

Good luck to everyone!! x
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! This is my fourth week as well. I am 10lbs down as well. Keep up the positive attitude, You are worth it.
    If you need some support feel free to add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!