30 Day Shred

Options
Is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it!

Personally i hate it with a passion but it gives out awsome results! :bigsmile:

Replies

• WishfulShrinking21
    WishfulShrinking21 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started it when I got home from work late last night.WOW..I am so unfit..am I the only one who was imagining Jillians face during the punches haha
  • cssm
    cssm Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and I actually like it!! Sore tummy though
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I just got it in the Mail and am hoping to start it today. Can anyone tell me if I am supposed to do it 7 days a week.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Well I just got it in the Mail and am hoping to start it today. Can anyone tell me if I am supposed to do it 7 days a week.

Jillian Michaels herself advises doing it 3-4 days a week, but do it for as many days as you're comfortable with - just bear in mind that your body needs rest to repair damaged muscles. I personally workout 6 days a week and rest for 1.
  • sianabel
    Options
    So I'm on day 5 of the Shred, and this week (for the first week this year) I have put on weight!
    I know it's not all about the weight, but I have another 12lbs to lose, and it was 10lbs, but this week I've gained a kilo. I'm hoping it's muscle...but I don't think I'd gain muscle that quickly.
    I'm going to keep with it as I like the workout and have bought some of her other DVDs for after I finish the 30 days to maintain.
    Oh btw, I eat between 1000-1300 calories per day maximum, and they are 'good' calories, and low carbs.
    Anyone else experience a weight gain with this programme....I want to be in a bikini again for June...
    I know it's early days - perhaps I'll worry in another week if I gain again....
    Any tips/experiences?