Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Success Stories?

Options
I am thinking about purchasing the 30-Day Shred DVD, but before I do I would really like to hear how it has worked for others. Pros and Cons would be great!

Replies

• mdulanto9177
    Options
    There's a thread going on...check it out...I barely started yesterday...
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Hi hun im only on my 9th day but i feel great and im sure im losing more weight doin it!! Im on level 3 and yesterday i did level 1,2,3 and did a great burn!!!
  • Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great workout. Each is only 20 something minutes so you always have time for at least one. You just need weights and a mat. Good Luck!
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    just type in the search 30 day shred before and after or something like that. there are tons of photos with the results and lots of inspiring stories. it really keeps you motivated! I only joined MFP 2 days ago and am taking untill monday to get used to logging my food and exercise. I'm planning to start the 30 day shred on Monday, so if you want to you are welcome to join me :)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Im currently doing the shred I have lost about 6 lbs and Im on Level 2 Day 6 and Ive lost quite a few inches in various spots, I took before pics and plan on taking after pics when Im finished
  • VictoriaSnape
    Options
    Im currently doing the shred I have lost about 6 lbs and Im on Level 2 Day 6 and Ive lost quite a few inches in various spots, I took before pics and plan on taking after pics when Im finished

That's great! :)
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    it is because of the many posts i've seen on here that i am going to purchase that video this weekend!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 5 on Level 1.. Im doing 10 days on each level.. So far so good.. Im very happy that I bought the dvd.. after seeing so many success stories I knew I had to get it..
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did the shred last year and lost 1lb and 12.5inches. Weight loss was rubbish as I was eating and drinking rubbish. This time round i'm doing it properly and i'm on Day 23 I think, so far down at least 6lbs (official weigh in isn't til sun/mon but I know i've lost at least one more, plus the inches are falling off me. Will take proper measurements at the end but I know i've lost at least 8 (had a sneaky check!) I love the shred. I'm currently combining the shred with couch to 5k and other cardio including cycling and swimming and the way my body has changed in a month is awesome. i freaking love jililan michaels! lol Mostly I hate her though for killing me! xxx
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today is L1D5. I love it bc its not to lengthy altho if u like long workouts you can work up to doing all 3 levels at once! I took before pics as well and will take afters when 30 days is up. Doing 10 days at a time! :) Its worth the $10! Good Luck
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 19... Level 2 day 9. It's really great - A fast 20 minute hardcore workout! There are 3 levels. I am doing each level for 10 days, each level has alternative moves for beginners as well as advanced moves. It's very doable (though challenging) no matter what fitness level you are at. I have lost pounds, inches, and feel great. Can't wait to see the end result! I say - go for it!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love JM...We have a love hate relationship but she always comes through if you commit! I am on round two end of week three and Ive dropped 5 pounds already! My body is definately seeing changes. When im done I will try to add my before and afters.

Happy Shredding!!!
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have just purchased it along with Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack. I am starting with the 30 Day Shred because I have heard SO MANY great things about it on this site. I am just waiting for it to come in the mail!! Good luck if you do try it!! I think it will definitely be worth it from what I have heard!! :wink:
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I started the shred and love it! But I need advice on how to do?? To have the program really work should I do multiple levels at a time?? I have been doing for a week weigh in is Sunday Morning. I don't think I have lost much and that makes me sad.I really want this and I log in everyday an swatch my calories am careful not to go over. I was sore the first day but not so much now. My knees hurt from the impact though. Please help! Kim
  • tanmustlose
    Options
    A lot of people complain from knee pains with this work out. If my knees hurt, I just switch to a non-impact exercise from the video instead of the one she's doing (like punches or something). Also you won't lose a lot of weight but you will lose inches.
  • VictoriaSnape
    Options
    I started the shred and love it! But I need advice on how to do?? To have the program really work should I do multiple levels at a time?? I have been doing for a week weigh in is Sunday Morning. I don't think I have lost much and that makes me sad.I really want this and I log in everyday an swatch my calories am careful not to go over. I was sore the first day but not so much now. My knees hurt from the impact though. Please help! Kim

I wouldnt worry so much about weight loss, as muscles weight more than fat. Instead you should concentrate more on your shape and how toned your body is. Or even just think about how every week you have more stamina and the exercises become easier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!