Replies

• uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    "TINY, TINY"?!?! That's a HUGE difference!!! GREAT JOB!!! WTG
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Your hips are gone and your tummy is flat! Go you!
  • garyl7593
    Options
    Wow.....Great results in 10 days....cant wait to see 30 days!
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Girl keep going! You look great!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, now that's some great results!!!
  • Renee0608
    Renee0608 Posts: 138
    Options
    Holy smokes!!! Fantastic job--thanks for the extra inspiration!
  • Merimom
    Options
    Is that for real?! That is amazing! Congrats!!
  • LeannHicks31
    Options
    Good Job! maybe thats what I need to try!!!!
  • gailashton
    Options
    That is truly amazing! WOW - I'v actually thought about doing this. Seems to be well worth it. Nice going!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great!! Maybe I should get down there with my husband and do P90X too!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    That's a big difference in 10 days...the big big results come in the last phase so you're on track for a huge transformation. Super Job.
    I love P90X and am doing P90X<2. Add me if you'd like and let's support each other.
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    TINY NSV??? OMG! That is a HUGE NSV. That is awesome! I can see a big transformation & in only 10 days?? WOW! I so gotta get the P90X.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    very inspiring!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's not a tinyNSV....that's a big difference! WTG!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I'd be on the beach with those abs, and in 10 days??? My goodness!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I need this dvd! o: Isn't it expensive though? P.s. What does NSV mean? Haha, I'm new :)
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Amazing difference. I am trying to get my husband to do something different than Zumba. I have 30DS but he doesn't think we can do that yet. It is a struggle to get him to do more than 4 days of working out per week. I want to add 2 more days in. You are doing great!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Wow that is amazing, but am I the only one who went WOW ONLY TEN DAYS?!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I need this dvd! o: Isn't it expensive though? P.s. What does NSV mean? Haha, I'm new :)

I'm curious about the cost and any extra items needed as well.

NSV=non scale victory
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! WOW!! I didn't expect to see so many comments, and thank you for all of them being positive and supportive! THIS IS WHY I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL!! hehe..But to answer some of yalls questions...

*The cost of P90X is roughly $140, then you have to buy dumbbells (cost varies depending on how many weights you get) and either a pull-up bar ($20) or bands (anywhere from $5-25). BUT! HERE IS WHAT I DID...i shopped for P90X on CRAIGSLIST and got the program brand new sealed in box for $60. The bands, i got on sale for $5, but also keep in mind..you can check out your local thrift store for bands or dumbbells...could save a little money there! (Im a couponer/deal girl.lol) I know the Nutrition program they give you is expensive if you follow it to a T..so i read the meals, and made my own cheaper version to follow.

*MY HUSBAND AND I ARE DOING THIS TOGETHER..AS A COUPLE..WE ARE HOPING FOR A MARRIED COUPLE TRANSFORMATION! LOL! It is definately more motivating to do it together and push each other than it is alone, for sure. SOo ladies, get your hubbies involved! GO TO YOU TUBE AND SEARCH P90X RESULTS AND HE WILL DEFINATELY WANT TO JOIN YOU!

*Here's what blows my mind...I am seeing little results on my body, and guess what?? MY SCALE IS NOT MOVING. I have only lost 1.6 pounds in 10 days. I am one to weigh myself EVERY MORNING...even though i shouldn't, it's addicting! So i have started to realize...im not going to worry about the scale right now. I'm happy with how im looking rather.

*Some of you were curious on whether to start 30DS or P90X as beginners? Definately 30DS. I have a few of Jillian Michael's DVD's and yes they work you really well, expect to see some fast results with her dvd too, but p90x is pretty hardcore. Jillian Michael's...20-25 minutes. P90X...60-90 minutes.

BUT AGAIN...THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME FOR YOU TO GET ON HERE AND JUST SAY A LITTLE SOMETHING! ANY POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT IS EXTREMELY POWERFUL FOR ME! SO I THANK YOU!

If you're interested to see more results in the future, look for my post, or follow my blog! I try to write in my blog EVERYDAY of my P90X experience. It's helped me to stay motivated! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!