• 80 squats
• 70 leg lifts
• 60 jumping jacks
• 50 crunches
• 40 squats
• 30 leg lifts
• 20 jumping jacks
• 10 minute jog/run

My challenges are open to anyone and you can log them as calisthenics. Also, you can modify them if you need to for medical reasons but the basic form must stay the same. In other words if we are doing a leg challenge you can't do that exercise for some reason try to make sure your alternate exercise works the legs in some way.

Replies

• LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound dumb, but how is the leg lift done? I am trying to find it online and finding SO many different kinds.
  • cazyll
    cazyll Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm in, but i'd also like to no what leg lifts are
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess it's lay down on your back...legs straight out and lift them together up off the floor
  • LilBee82
    Options
    Cause there was one where you lay on your side and lift your leg up....I would rather do that since I already know the laying on back one would hurt because of my nerve pain.
  • cazyll
    Options
    Theres also one where you posistion yourself in a sitting posistion against the wall and raise a leg?
  • opajee
    opajee Posts: 69
    Options
    I do leg lifts with the fitness ball. Placing the fitness ball on my hip as I lean towards the wall, balancing on one leg and lifting the other leg up and straight.

Will try to do as much of this as I can.
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to try this, you are my motivation to get it done
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wholly wow! Big challenge here but I'm gonna try :)
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I will give it a try :)
  • brandts
    brandts Posts: 24
    Options
    I am going to give it a whirl, I need to dig my mat out from the garage. I usually do most of my challenges at the gym. You did not mention, but should we split it up throughout the day, or do it all at once. You all have a great day and workout.,
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i've just completed mine, I cheated at the end though and did 10 press ups
    it took me 41 minutes
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I will do my best to work this challenge out before bed tonight!
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wow! ouch! i looked at the challenge this morning and was a little overwhelmed. this is my 3rd day in for the challenges and i am in horrible shape. i decided to take BEFORE pictures TODAY! i completed todays challenge. it took several breaks but i did it. thanks so much for the motivation!
  • cazyll
    Options
    All done, although I also cheated and did 10 push ups instead of a run. It was a tough one
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    All done, although I also cheated and did 10 push ups instead of a run. It was a tough one

hope i wasn't a bad influence
  • cazyll
    Options

hope i wasn't a bad influence

Just a little lol, I didnt have time to go for a run and I like to finish a challenge, even if it is a modified one!
  • LilBee82
    Options
    I will give it a go in the afternoon, only I might just jog around my kitchen lol