help

Options
Hi Pals!

I just need a little advice...
I have been doing really well so far....
But My Husband are having Date Night this Sunday...(Oyster Roast, Hockey Game and Out to the Movies)--we haven't been out in almost a year, so we are trying to fit into one fabulous day... =)

oh, back to the point...
I am having a bit of anxiety about staying w/in my goals that day...I know I can do Zumba in the morning and that will make up for some of it, but I really want to have a good time and not blow it....

Thoughts?

Replies

• TracyP111
    Options
    It's ok to have an "off" day once in awhile. If youre worried about calories, go easy on the calories at breakfast and lunch to "save up". But it is ok to go over from time to time. From what I've read from others that's how they keep their weight from plateuing. Have a good time tonight.
  • SFalconStorm
    SFalconStorm Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What Tracy said. If this is an occasional thing, don't worry about it. I severely spiked my calories at new years (like over double my allowance) and lost almost nine pounds in the next two weeks. It honestly shouldn't hurt you and may even help.
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Go out, enjoy yourself and don't worry about it!

The next day, go right back to your healthy eating and exercise...

Have fun!
  • athearenee
    Options
    Thanks Ladies!!

I tend to get ObSesSed sometimes, but I've waited a long time for a Date with my Hubby...
    so I'm gonna enjoy it =)

You guys are the Best!!:heart:
  • eileencorry
    Options
    Go out, enjoy yourself and don't worry about it!

The next day, go right back to your healthy eating and exercise...

Have fun!

totally agree! Take a day off, you dont have to eat chips and chocolates, but you should be able to have a date night with yr hubby, then work it off over the week.

Enjoy yrself!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    go for it!!! have a blast!!!
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Have fun and don`t even worry about it! I hope you guys have an amazing date!!! :)
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Have fun!!! It sounds like this is definitely a "treat" and not something you do all the time, so go for it, and start fresh the next day. Sometimes we become too obsessed, and make for not very fun dates :P Enjoy your date with your hubby! I know you deserve it!!!
  • bigtone34
    bigtone34 Posts: 136
    Options
    Enjoy the time out together and the important thing is to just get back to it the next day.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    You have not been out in so long! Date night for one night is more important. Just save calories from morning and afternoon, eat light, LOTS of water, and once you leave the house for your night, do not put one more little thought into it. Just enjoy it. Anything that is done, will not really even be noticeable within 3 days. Dont let your diet ruin your night out!
  • athearenee
    Options
    FYI...

So we went to the movies.
    I had some popcorn....yummmm
    and
    some Welch's fruit snacks (apparently 1 bag is 3.5 servings)...yikes!

I weighed this morning and No Change from last Sunday =(

However...the time spent with my hubby this weekend was Priceless!!!

Thanks Again for your Support!! :flowerforyou: