Where my college people at??!?

Options
Hey All!

I am living in southern California, going to University, and trying to get in shape while balancing a demanding major and some semblance of a social life. Would love to get advice, tips, tricks, and support from those in a similar situation. Can't wait to hear from you!

:]

Replies

• naj1991
    naj1991 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    im in socal at university as well . im trying to gain weight tho
  • amiles21693
    Options
    Hey I'm a college freshman in Kansas! Gotta love working, going to school full time, and trying to lose weight! It is quite the balancing act.
  • kitrouille
    Options
    Heya! I'm in university in Toronto. Balancing act is right... I find it helps if you make lists on what you need to do (prioritize), especially with school work. Then, fit your life around it (cooking, gym, social stuff). Write everything down, make calendars, and go list-crazy. My biggest problem is avoiding alcohol in a social setting, mostly because when we drink, we drink more than our daily number of calories...
  • elgo1819
    Options
    OH-IO! Go Bucks! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college as well. It's about balance, although that balance is often hard to find. Some days you just have to choose between things like homework and exercise. Unfortunately there just aren't enough hours in the day :(
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My little brother is going to college in California :) I'm at school in Atlanta right now. Adding ya!
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm in Australia!
    But studying soon.. Start next week :)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm a college Sophmore in Texas :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Pharmacy major at Wayne State University in Detroit. Welcome to the forums!