TINY, TINY NSV...HUGE MOTIVATOR! (PICS)

Options

Replies

• newlaura30
    Options
    I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT IN ONLY 10 DAYS OF DOING P90X AND DIETING...I CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE!! I AM SO EXCITED TO FINISH THE 90 DAYS, HECK EVEN JUST 30 DAYS, AND FEEL SUPER DUPER MOTIVATED TO STAY ON TRACK!

DAY 1
    day1.png

DAY 10
    day10.png
    OMG thats after ten days i'm amazed wow
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow how much is that p90x thing anyways and do you do consecutively
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!!!!!!!!! Go you! :bigsmile:
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley! 10 days!!!!!???????????? Great job! that is a big difference. Looking good :)
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! Thats after 10 days? Screw Gillian im moving on to the P90x
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!! You look great and after only 10 days!! Awesome job!!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!! That's awesome!! I'm so friend requesting you, I can't miss your finished results!
  • phia23
    phia23 Posts: 6
    Options
    You look awesome, great job! This really inspired me. I am going to try this - hopefully my results are like yours!
  • wishtobe
    Options
    Holy Crap!! That's awesome!! I'm so friend requesting you, I can't miss your finished results!

DITTO!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door!!! AMAZING!!!!

THAT'S 10 DAYS/!??!?!??!
  • hermightychelle
    hermightychelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Waiting for 60 and 90 pics. Bump!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT IN ONLY 10 DAYS OF DOING P90X AND DIETING...I CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE!! I AM SO EXCITED TO FINISH THE 90 DAYS, HECK EVEN JUST 30 DAYS, AND FEEL SUPER DUPER MOTIVATED TO STAY ON TRACK!

DAY 1
    day1.png

DAY 10
    day10.png

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ..... I am so eager to start with my workout lookin at so many awesome motivators n this site.... :) U r rocking.... keep going!!
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to do P90X now... Holy crap that's a huge difference for 10 days!
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I've been exercising and counting calories on here now for 3 weeks now and had a 7lb loss on the scale but nowhere near those awesome body results that you have! You go girl!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

DITTO!!!!

Ditto too !!!! This is AMAZING ! And it's obvious you are working SO hard ! I am "scared" of the PX90.. I have it, and just by watching it I thought I was going to die, so figured I need to build some endurance before I can get on it.... I cant wait to see your 30 and 90 days results, either ! Keep it up, you are inspiring ! :smile:
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I bought P90x- and I love it. workouts are really great-I especially love the cardio ones and the ab workout. As far as equipment goes you need a pull up bar, some free weights or bands, a chair, and a few other things you can find around your house. this woman is obviously doing the full program. You can do most of the workouts without much equipement but I think to see results like hers you need to do everything-the chest and arms dvd-including pull ups which I can't do yet! Regardless, the kenpo kickboxing, cardio x, plyox, yogax and ab workouts are all awesome.
  • sgressock
    sgressock Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I actually ordered p90x last night. Imexcited about your early results. Way motivating.
  • mirgss
    mirgss Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Ditto too !!!! This is AMAZING ! And it's obvious you are working SO hard ! I am "scared" of the PX90.. I have it, and just by watching it I thought I was going to die, so figured I need to build some endurance before I can get on it.... I cant wait to see your 30 and 90 days results, either ! Keep it up, you are inspiring ! :smile:

Don't be afraid to jump in...you can ALWAYS modify the exercises if you need to. P90X is a great workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!