New to here

Options
Hello everyone!
I stopped smoking back in November 2011 and unfortunately managed to increase my weight my 22lb.
I came across MFP yesterday and i must say i am already hooked. I am probabley doing everything wrong but hey ho isnt the saying learn by your mistakes.
Any help anyone can give me will be much appreciated.
Hopefully i will get back in shape before the summer.

Replies

• emmyash
    emmyash Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hi there..im new as well this week..will send an add if you like..its very helpful..good luck
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm newer to this app... I started using it towards the beginning of December. This is my first post to the message board tho. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated. I would like to lose 60+ more pounds!
  • MochaChocolatte
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I just joined this site yesterday as a way to help me keep track of my eating habits and to stay focused on my goal to lose this last 25-30 pounds. When I started my weight loss journey I weighed 215 pounds. Today I'm at 178 pounds with my goal being to get to 145-150 pounds.
    Hoping to get encouragement and support as I post and read the posts of others. I wish everyone the best as we each continue to strive for our goals.
  • SMN71
    SMN71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a new to this site too have tried it for a week.. Looking for friends to help support & give encouragement.
    I would like to lose 60 lbs ..
  • crystalgking
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just joined this site and am looking for friends, I need help staying motivated to lose weight and I'm more than willing to help keep others motivated. I quit smoking a little over a year ago and I have gained around 30 pounds since I quit. I am looking to lose 40+ pounds. add me if you'd like