Examples of Meals

Options
I was wondering what other successful people were eating throughout the day. Basically during the day I am eating a can of sardines, 5 ritz crackers, peanut butter in my oatmeal, lean turkey, turkey bacon, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, a can of tuna, a mini bagel with peanut butter an egg and sometimes half a sweet potato. I also have budgeted 2-3 Michelob Ultra Ambers. I drink coffee, water and sometimes a cup of orange juice diluted in 3 cups of water. My calorie goal is 1200 - 1700 per day and I've seen 2 lbs lost each week. I don't "diet" over the weekend but I don't go crazy either. Recently I've gotten bored with the same meals day in and day out. I dropped from 245 to 210 then climbed back up to 215. I want to hit it hard again and get my weight down to 200. I don't exercise. This summer I will do some biking and kayaking but "exercise" is not my idea of fun. If you have any fun ideas for activities it would be helpful.

Thanks and good luck to you all
Lonnie

Replies

• jmcgreggor
    jmcgreggor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You should throw more veggies into the mix. Also, I'm not big on "working out" either. But, I have recently started walking 3-4 miles a day 6 times a week. It's low impact, easy, no equipment needed, and I've lost 4.4 lbs in 9 days....just walking and counting calories. If you like to add me and check out my diary your more than welcome to.
  • rparker1970
    Options
    Im not big on exercise either! I started 3 days ago and have lost 3 lbs. My husband is eating the same foods as I am and he doesnt realize that its healthy. He just asked me last night, "I thought you were on a diet" lol I told I am what do you think you have been eating. My point is I went on a few websites and got recipes (affordable) and have been making them for the family and they taste great and low on calories. Chocolatecoveredkatie.com, eatingwell.com, emilybites.com, skinnytaste.com and hungry-girl.com just to name a few. If you would like you can add me as a friend and I can tell you what recipes I have used and if they were good or not lol