GOODBYE LETTER

Options
Dearest Food,

They say breaking up is hard to do... and it is. I write this letter to inform you that I no longer have need of you. I now see that a relationship with you has only brought me pain and suffering. It has costs me much loving you as I did. I regret choosing you first over myself. They say to really love someone, you must first love yourself. For a long time, I have not loved myself like I should. Loving you brought me joy at first, and then as soon as you were gone, it left me empty and only feeling despair. Till I found you again in my hands trying to hold on to that joy that I thought you could bring me, but it never last. It was only a temporary joy that had to be refueled over and over again, which cost me much. I lost out on activities, family functions, and social gatherings. All because I loved you too much. I now am loving myself, and see that you are not something to love. I now have truly found joy in life with loving myself first. So goodbye, and farewell. Thank you for your understanding.

Signed
tRe tRe

Replies