need new workout dvd

Options
specifically a jillian micheals dvd. currently doing 30ds and I enjoy it. I planned on ordering p90x but have to put that off for another month. could anyone suggest another good jillian micheals dvd please.

Replies

• abauckerman4
    Options
    specifically a jillian micheals dvd. currently doing 30ds and I enjoy it. I planned on ordering p90x but have to put that off for another month. could anyone suggest another good jillian micheals dvd please.
    Do you like Jillian I am doing insanity currently and wonder what I will do next I like the kickboxing style exercises.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    yes I do
  • candykay0605
    Options
    anyone?????
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian and the 30DS then it's probably Ripped in 30 next as it builds on 30DS really well. It's similar length workouts and uses the 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs formula. I've only done those two of hers as I don't have time to do a longer workout DVD but I love them. I've heard good things about Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones though (I think they have less cardio but could be wrong!)
  • candykay0605
    Options
    If you like Jillian and the 30DS then it's probably Ripped in 30 next as it builds on 30DS really well. It's similar length workouts and uses the 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs formula. I've only done those two of hers as I don't have time to do a longer workout DVD but I love them. I've heard good things about Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones though (I think they have less cardio but could be wrong!)

how was your results with ripped in 30???
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I agree with the Ripped in 30 suggestion.
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing this one http://www.amazon.ca/Jillian-Michaels-More-Trouble-Zones/dp/B001N2WISQ

It's not bad. I haven't tried 30DS yet.
  • mrh1227
    mrh1227 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey candykay! Team beachbody coach Michael Poveromo here. No More Trouble Zones is a very good product, I have a few friends who have gotten into that and Brazil Butt Lift as secondary choices after doing other Jillian Michaels exercises. Another one you may be interested in is TurboFire, which has become one of the most renowned workouts on Team Beachbody. If you're looking for a short workout for the next 30 days though, I highly recommend Insanity. As an Insanity graduate myself, I can tell you that it is unbelievably effective and will make you work like never before. You don't need any equipment for it such as bands or dumbbells, pull up bars, stability balls or mats. You just need you, your body, and your will to DIG DEEPER.

If you want to check it out, I can link you to my personal Beachbody website, or if you have any questions feel free to add me or shoot me a message. :)
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of week 3 this morning so I'm just over halfway through (I don't do it at weekends). I decided to only take measurements at the start and end so can't give you definitive results but I feel like I've worked out after it! I'm pretty fit (now!) and close to my goal weight so I don't think I'm going to see any drastic weight or inch loss. I feel like I've toned up and my clothes keep getting looser so it must be doing something!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Hey candykay! Team beachbody coach Michael Poveromo here. No More Trouble Zones is a very good product, I have a few friends who have gotten into that and Brazil Butt Lift as secondary choices after doing other Jillian Michaels exercises. Another one you may be interested in is TurboFire, which has become one of the most renowned workouts on Team Beachbody. If you're looking for a short workout for the next 30 days though, I highly recommend Insanity. As an Insanity graduate myself, I can tell you that it is unbelievably effective and will make you work like never before. You don't need any equipment for it such as bands or dumbbells, pull up bars, stability balls or mats. You just need you, your body, and your will to DIG DEEPER.

If you want to check it out, I can link you to my personal Beachbody website, or if you have any questions feel free to add me or shoot me a message. :)

I am actually looking for something inexpensivebut good at the moment(which is why i was asking about jillian dvd's) I have tried p90x before with a friend so that is why i intend on ordering it. But for the time being i need something cheap and effective! :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is pretty good! it's like an extra long 30DS. Ripped in 30 is also good, but very similar to 30DS, just an extra level, so if you're looking to push yourself, I would definitely recommend Banish Fat Boost Metabolism as it's about 50 minutes from start to finish!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I did the first day of week 3 this morning so I'm just over halfway through (I don't do it at weekends). I decided to only take measurements at the start and end so can't give you definitive results but I feel like I've worked out after it! I'm pretty fit (now!) and close to my goal weight so I don't think I'm going to see any drastic weight or inch loss. I feel like I've toned up and my clothes keep getting looser so it must be doing something!

so you take days off ??? I just took a day off from 30ds bc I felt like i was getting sick and someone told me i needed to take a day off. I had completed 13 days straight of 30ds before taking that off day. should i take off days
  • ljholmann
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30, I never did do the 30DS, thought about buying it just to alternate DVDs. But LOVE Ripped in 30.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to do a 3 month commitment she just released her Body Revolution set.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    I believe im gonna go for the ripped in 30 :) I like the results i have gotten thus far from 30ds so sticking with what i know works
  • candykay0605
    Options
    bought ripped in 30 :) ready for when i finish my 30ds in 15 days