Hello from Michigan!

Options
Hello everyone! I am so excited to have joined. I have 25 pounds to lose. Wish me luck! And good luck to all our health adventurers. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There are some wonderful success stories here! I'm sure you will be one of them:flowerforyou:

I am originally from the UP. I'm a cheesehead now and I don't even like cheese that much:laugh:
  • HealthyIn09
    Options
    Good luck! This is a great site with tons of information.If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

I'm originally from MI as well. Go Wings! :)
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    What part of Michigan are you from? I'm in Livonia.

I used to live in the UP too, and Wisconsin before that... I guess keiko and I are on reverse paths!
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Hello there..Michigan here also! Welcome!
  • aymie24
    aymie24 Posts: 227
    Options
    Hi,

Adrian MI here :flowerforyou: formerly of Monroe...out in the boonies now, lol.

This site has been so helpful! I'm sure you'll find it as wondful as I have!

Amy
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm near Toledo! Welcome to the boards! I just read your profile! Congrats on your success so far!!! You've come to the right place for the final push! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Im originally from Michigan too - up by Traverse City! Now living in Terre Haute, Indiana, but still a red wings fan at heart! :)

Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

I used to live in the UP too, and Wisconsin before that... I guess keiko and I are on reverse paths!

I lived in Ishpeming. Where were you?
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options

I lived in Ishpeming. Where were you?

I was in Houghton. I miss it sometimes. It was so much quieter up there!
  • workout60
    workout60 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello fellow Michiganders (and former), I'm from Battle Creek and losing those same darn 10 pounds that I have to lose every year. I'm looking for a walking buddy, anyone live in BC?
  • Bluemajestic
    Bluemajestic Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    LOL. I live not far from Livonia, in Taylor.
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i used to live in Battle Creek and I still have family there.
  • workout60
    workout60 Posts: 12
    Options
    I've lived here 30 years, maybe I know some of your family. Have they worked at Kellogg's, been in the Air National Guard, or worked out at various gyms around town? I've taught at every gym at one time or another.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    good luck :smile:

you've come to a wonderful place :bigsmile: