New here!

Hey everyone.. I am new to MFP and just looking for some friends that have similar goals as me. I am 5'5 and weigh 195 lbs. I am trying to lose 60 lbs and get down to a healthy weight of 135. I recently had a baby and am just getting back into working out. I start back to work on Monday working 3rd shift so I am still trying to figure out how I am going to fit exercising in with a newborn! But anyway want some motivational friends add me :-)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck. We are all here to answer any question you may have. If you ask your question( New Moms or looking for friends) in search above you may get more answers.
  • I have very similar goals as you. I get the impression I am little older so I remember what it was like trying to exercise, work and raise children all at the same time. Other than my sister-in-law I don't have any friends on here. I am a helper and would like to give you support if needed. :happy:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Welcome! You are going to love this site! Being a mother of 2 children, I can uderstand how hard it is to find time to workout. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)

Good luck to you
  • Keema2003
    Keema2003 Posts: 36 Member
    thanks! i would appreciate it.. I am 26 by the way :-)