Getting my mojo back!

Options
Hiya, I'm Sue (from South London, UK) and I've been on a permanent diet since I was about 15 LOL! I actually wasn't as big as a teen as I thought I was, but after having my two kiddies, I definitely needed to shed the extra weight!

I was doing circuit training at the gym plus weight watchers and lost 50lbs up to last summer - which while it was a great milestone, was still about 14lbs short of my goal. Unfortunately having hit that great milestone my willpower went to pot, then I had an op which put me out of exercise commission for a while and then I got really sick too, so I haven't really exercised properly since last summer! As a consequence I've gained back 19lbs and am really PO'd with myself! :frown:

I've started back at the gym but am interspersing circuit training with some classes like body pump, aerobics and zumba to alleviate the boredom. I'm struggling to get my diet back under control though! Darn chocolate cravings! :grumble:

Anyhoo, somebody mentioned this site on netmums and I thought I'd come by and give it a go, see if this helps me get my diet and exercise mojo back! So hello all! :wink:

Replies

• afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello Sue!

Welcome to the site. You will find that everybody here is so supportive. I love it.

I 'd be happy to support you on your journey!

Anita
  • grimacy
    grimacy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI Suzy- When I use the food tracker I get a rude awakening with what I am eating, so it really helps me. I haven't taken the time to look around this site and I am glad I am because there is a lot here.

Support is so crucial when you are trying to lose weight and keep going with your workouts. Just to have someone to vent to or tell you straight up...to get going....can be helpful. So connecting on here was probably a good start.

I just started doing a bodypump version in my home--so convenient and fun.

I wish you the best and reach out if you need help.

Bridget