Help! lol.

Options
I went to cheesecake factory yesterday, did super well, only ate half of a piece of cheesecake... but the other half is sitting in my fridge calling my name, and today is not a day I have the calories to spare on cheesecake! Someone tell me to ignore it! lol. :laugh:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    OMG ignore it! My exercise physiology teacher told us how many calories are in those little suckers and its freakin crazy! lol So if your going to eat it go for a loooong run :happy: :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    I just finished having dinner there myself. I had the Asian Chicken Salad while the people with me ate various much tastier looking food. I am not sure how, but I actually skipped the cheesecake, and drank water while the others munched that mouthwatering yumminess.

I am out of town this week. Usually that means weight gain. I promised myself that wasn't going to happen on this trip. So far I am keeping my promise to myself, I think. Proof will be the scale when I get home and weigh Saturday morning.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you!! I budgeted in the calories from the cheesecake before I got there, and since it was a rare company-sponsored thing and I wasn't even paying for the cheesecake, I got some... but that other half is calling my name! lol
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    in cases like those i just throw it away, can't really eat it if it's in the trash :wink:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi there
    can i have it :love:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    where do you live?

I have some extra calories today
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Take it to a neighbor or toss it. Go on, you can do it!!
  • eriny
    Options
    ok this is just me :devil: but is a cheese cake id say eat it no problem then you are back tomorrow working on those 10lbs so i say enjoy it but then i dont want to be the only :devil: here
  • eriny
    Options
    also its a piece right ? not the whole pie
  • fspierce
    fspierce Posts: 9
    Options
    I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove cheescake, but after reading nutrition facts on calories and fat, I always say I have to swear off cheescake forever. I piece 25-30 grams of fat. In that tiny piece. But really, just do 20 minutes extra of some excercise. You have to enjoy what you love once in awhile or you will never make it.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    wow... cheesecake has that much fat in it? :noway:

Glad I never liked cheesecake :laugh: (and everyone thought I was crazy for it)
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    I LOVE cheesecake, but I would not eat what's in the fridge I make my "low-fat" version with fat free cream cheese and reduced fat ingredients. If you want to have some more (in addition to what you've had today) then you may want to whip up a low fat one at home tomorrow. :smile: