Bumper Stickers?

Options

Replies

• _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    No sticker i pay to much for my car:0) However finally had plate holder made: Says: If your gonna ride my *kitten*... Go ahead and pull my hair!!!

I just made my last payment on my car this month. It was nothing too crazy, but I paid off $37,841.73 --- not too shabby and I still ♥ bumper stickers!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Mine is lame I got it years ago and it is just easier to keep it but its

LATNGRL

whats yours?

and don't think I forgot about the bumper stick...im intrigued :huh:

It says "PUNKROC"

heh - the bumper sticker .... its really not that funny - but the general idea is my husband hates hippies so i put that one on to bug him.
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    On my previous car, I had two bumper stickers: one that said Music Lover, and the other from a band called Showbread which was just their symbol of two eighth notes with a "no" symbol over them. It confused a lot of people.
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    I bought my husband a magnetic one, but someone stole it. It said "I'm only speeding because I really have to poop"
  • rlgraves
    rlgraves Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No sticker i pay to much for my car:0) However finally had plate holder made: Says: If your gonna ride my *kitten*... Go ahead and pull my hair!!!

I need one of those had someone ride mine on the way back from the gym!!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I have window stickers. My stickers are all Rammstein (I know what a surprise).

My bumper sticker says:

Caution: Driving under the influence of Rammstein
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I wont put stickers on my car. I used to have one that said athiest but grown *kitten* adults kept spiting on my car so I took it off.
    I just use them for my ticker now
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    saw one the other day that said I LOVE WEED! Very large, then as you get closer in small letters it says No officer, it's a town in (some state I was laughing too hard as I drove past to see it in time)
  • rlgraves
    rlgraves Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahaa LOVe that!!
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I hate bumper stickers.. I'm more of a window sticker girl myself and even those can get tacky when they exceed a certain limit.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have three at my desk, but not on my car:
    "TURN OFF FOX: Bad News for America"
    "Witches Do It in Circles"
    "Change the World for Animals"
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I have a window sticker that says
    "fat people are harder to kidnap"
    I also have one that says "Beware, I break check" hey, at least I give fair warning.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I have one that says "bever liquors" its from a liquor store in colorado Lol. I thought it was funny
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    ^^^but that one is NOT on my car Lol
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Window sticker on the back "salt life " (love the ocean)...vanity plate says "swamp life" (im a big gator fan)..nothing humorous im afraid.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Truck rear window:

eSportbike.com

and

Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville, Las Vegas

I used to have the vanity plate on my Ducati (Italian Motorcycle) Monster that read PSTARKT that was short for "Pasta Rocket"

JM
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I also love the "I want to be Barbie! That ***** has everything!"
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Rear window on my '05 rebuilt title Jeep Liberty:

Runner Girl
    I Ran the Rock

and .... the one I'm most honored to display:

Proud Parent of a Sailor
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Girlfriend and I had the back of our old car covered. I love them! I can't remember all of them...:

"Encourage your hopes, not your fears"
    "I don't want to mention any names, but some of us are slowing down the evolutionary process."
    "Coexist"
    The blue and yellow equal sign from the Human Rights Campaign
    "Southern Connecticut State University"

And my very first car had just one, and it said: "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?"

I'd like to get one that says "I brake for tailgaters," because I do. Every time. :grumble:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I just have Chargers Football club on my back window (football team my son plays for) but pretty soon I'll have the stickers that indicate the model of my lift kit, tires, and any other added accessory or modification.