Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    i posted this like 5 hours ago haha
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    oh sorry, I'll look up your thread! Thanks for letting me know :)
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 ... Love it ! But do the comparisons. Amazon has great deals on both ! :)
  • timea_84
    timea_84 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had the same dilemma, I went with the FT4 and I'm very happy with it. It does everything I need it to :smile:
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I got the FT4. It's more inexpensive and it does everything I need it to :)
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    check into the ft40 as well. I have the ft7 and wife just bought the ft40 and it has adjustable vo2 setting for greater accuracy. and she paid less online for hers ( $90 I think ) than I paid at the store for mine.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    FT4. I love mine.
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    check into the ft40 as well. I have the ft7 and wife just bought the ft40 and it has adjustable vo2 setting for greater accuracy. and she paid less online for hers ( $90 I think ) than I paid at the store for mine.

What is vo2? i keep seeing people mention it...
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love my FT7.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    I got the FT7 because the Polar website said I could swim with it and this was not a feature on the FT4. I was doing a lot of water aerobics at the time so I went with the FT7, love it, have had no issues with it.
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just got an FT4 and love it!
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help everyone! I appreciate it :flowerforyou:
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    One other thing thats made my choice FT7, customer replacable battery... The FT4 i believe has to be sent away for battery replacement
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options

What is vo2? i keep seeing people mention it...

This will explain it in more detail than I am capable of doing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Azdak/view/the-real-facts-about-hrms-and-calories-what-you-need-to-know-before-purchasing-an-hrm-or-using-one-21472
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You can swim with the FT40, too - love it. And the band is WAY more comfortable than the FT7.

I bought mine at soap.com with 15% new customer discount code SAVE15MORE. $93 shipped with free 2 day shipping.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I just did the same research & bought mine 2 days ago - http://www.polar.fi/en/products/compare?product1=22998
    this will give you the comparisons and figure out what you need for your goals specifically!
  • LilacDreamer
    Options
    You can swim with the FT40, too - love it. And the band is WAY more comfortable than the FT7.

I bought mine at soap.com with 15% new customer discount code SAVE15MORE. $93 shipped with free 2 day shipping.

SAVE15MORE applies a Discount of $15 not 15%

"Discount $15.00 applied"
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    One other thing thats made my choice FT7, customer replacable battery... The FT4 i believe has to be sent away for battery replacement

That is incorrect. I just ordered the FT4 & you do not have to send it in for battery replacement. Just like the FT7, you can replace it yourself.