mints

Options
quick question!!
if you eat mints or gum do you add those calories? i know that some mints are like 3-5 calories and same with gum, so do you bother adding them? is it worth it?

Replies

• avr1321
    avr1321 Posts: 96
    Options
    quick question!!
    if you eat mints or gum do you add those calories? i know that some mints are like 3-5 calories and same with gum, so do you bother adding them? is it worth it?
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I never bother with the gum I chew which is only about 1 a day.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    No:wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't count them.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I don't eat mints but I do count my gum. I'm addicted to juicy fruit right now. I have about 5 or 6 servings a day which total to 25 to 30 cal. It sometimes helps me keep my mind off of food. :flowerforyou:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    I usually chew sugar free gum... and by the time I am done chewing, I have probably burned the calories:) so, no I don't count chewing gum :bigsmile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    a calorie is a calorie and I include it in my counter when I have it. Since I used to chew a lot of mints I've figured out that I can have a cup of rice in the evening and it's more filling so I dropped them out of my eating plan..... for now:happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I count em lol
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I count everything that goes into my mouth.....I figure if I let it slide here and there, then I may let all of this go and I definitely don't want that to happen!!!