New Today and wanted to say hello!

Options
Hello everyone,
I have just joined up today and plan to begin the first day of the rest of my life tomorrow. I have been reading some of the messages you have all left each other and am amazed at how supportive you all seem.

I have dieted before using slimming world and it was great, I lost 3 stone in year and a half, but then my life got hectic, 2 jobs, 7days a week, 2 jobs a day, you can imagine how all my time was used up and no time for me! I stopped swimming twice a week and although I tried to eat healthly it was difficult. So today 6 months after my diet began to fail I am 3st 2lbs heavier.

I do struggle to keep myself motivated and going even though I want to lose weight so bad.

I look forward to taking this journey with you all.

Replies

• Mesha_yy
    Mesha_yy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MFP is addictive, so i'm sure by logging in daily you'll easily find motivation babe :)
    & Welcome :)
  • jugalots
    Options
  • bellyrose06
    bellyrose06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • ramsesmeza
    Options
    You couldn't have done it "righter". MFP is an awesome app to keep track of your calories. I recommend you log EVERYTHING that goes inside your mouth for an even more effective result. I don't mind putting some fake-extra calories in my food so I eat less. WORK OUT! that's another important point.

Welcome to MFP!! :)
  • cesmith5
    Options
    hi there - I joined yesterday -
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome aboard!