American Idol?

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
So...............anyone watching this season? I haven't quite decided who I like yet. I liked Amanda Overmeyer but she has already been sent home. I know which ones I don't like but can't figure out which ones I do like.

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    So...............anyone watching this season? I haven't quite decided who I like yet. I liked Amanda Overmeyer but she has already been sent home. I know which ones I don't like but can't figure out which ones I do like.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Love David Archuleta, the young guy. And Carly, the Irish girl
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have been with it all season and I still don't know the name of what seems to be the youngest boy on there. But I think he really has what it takes , great voice. The young girls go crazy over him , lol
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    oooh I LOVE american idol!!!
    I do love David Cook, a lot.
    I also love Michael Johns, even though he hasn't been performing as well as I hoped.
    Of course, David Archuleta.
    Jason Castro.

Its going to be hard when any of my boys leave the show!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I like Carly (the Irish girl). I also like the guy with the dredlocks. David Archuletta is good but I think he needs more experience (forgetting the lyrics).
  • mkklutts
    mkklutts Posts: 13
    Options
    I also love David Cook. I think he's got what it take to go big in the rock world.
    I also like the other guys and Brooke White. Tough season, really is going to get hard to watch people go. Can't wait to see what they do each week.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    David Archuletta & Brooke White! I can't really tolerate the rest especially the smug ones like David Cook and Carly Smithson. Save the smugness for Simon Cowell.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I like David Archuleta, too, but he's so young! Maybe that's a good thing? I also like Brooke White, but her rendition of "Here Comes the Sun" was CHEESY!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I think Brooke White it to predictable. She sound the same on anything she does.
    I think the contestants this season just aren't afraid of Simon any more. He used to strike fear into all of them but not any more because they get more attention if they snap back at him. I really agree with him about Kristy Lee Cook, she is very boring.
  • memaw66
    Options
    So who's going home tonight? I think Jason Castro will be sent home or Remiele Malubay. I like Jason Castro but he just doesn't push the envelope enough.

What do you guys think??????
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm liking all the guys this season... David, Micheal Johns and the youngest boy. I even like jaquese(spelling is wrong I know) I think that young girl is going home today... I forget her name. The first one that when on last night. Her or Brooke.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Well I looove this show. I was so mad last night, we got yet again another snowstorm which put our satellite dish out of comission for the entire evening so I missed the whole show! But my favourites are Brooke, David Cooke and Micheals Johns.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Well I looove this show. I was so mad last night, we got yet again another snowstorm which put our satellite dish out of comission for the entire evening so I missed the whole show! But my favourites are Brooke, David Cooke and Micheals Johns.
    Michael Johns and David Cooke kicked butt last night!!! Brooke was okay but she messed up on the beginning and started over. The judges weren't too please with her performance. Hope you get to catch it tonight, at least you will see a little snippet, maybe.
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love David Cook and Jason Castro...although I mostly love Jason cuz I think he's a cutie :love: If he doesn't step it up soon though, he'll be going home :frown: I like Brooke too. They're all really great this season. But those are my favs. Last night, I thought Syesha did a really good job though. I think she's someone to watch. And I'm sorry but I can't stand the young David. There's just something about him that's so cheesy. I guess it's just cuz he's so young. Anyway, just my opinion :tongue:

:heart: Kels
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I really agree with him about Kristy Lee Cook, she is very boring.

I think shes okay, but the thing about her is that a few weeks ago she talked about how when she was little she used to put rats on back and run around on all 4s. That creeped me out a little bit.

Ever since then I've been a little skeptical of the girl.
  • memaw66
    Options
    I really agree with him about Kristy Lee Cook, she is very boring.

I think shes okay, but the thing about her is that a few weeks ago she talked about how when she was little she used to put rats on back and run around on all 4s. That creeped me out a little bit.

Ever since then I've been a little skeptical of the girl.
    Was she the one that said she thought she was a dog??? She is kinda weird. Definately not my favorite. I think the guys are better than the girls this season.