Only in America!! (photo)

Options

Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes are a fruit, but when you turn them to paste they become a vegetable . . . interesting.

Tomatoes are biologically a fruit, yes. However, they have been legally categorized as a vegetable since 1893.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/showthread.php?64936-1893-Supreme-Court-Ruling-Tomato-Legally-a-Vegetable
    http://www.vegparadise.com/highestperch8.html

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Yes, but you can say it again. :love:

I also love you. Thanks for those links!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Ew! Who eats chips with pizza?!

Perverts, that's who.

LMFAO this made my day. Congrats. Wow.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options

A cheese & garlic pizza (sand sauce) with chicken caesar salad on top is divine.

That just sounds amazing. And I am going to call every pizza place in the area until one of them agrees to make it for me >_>
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Italy it was very common to see french fries ON pizza.
    Double win!
    mmhh, I'm italian and I never saw french fries on pizza! We put raw potato slices on the pizza and they cook in the oven with the pizza! It's called "pizza con le patate"! ^_^
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I've heard some people put salad ON their pizza, that makes it healthy.
    A cheese & garlic pizza (sand sauce) with chicken caesar salad on top is divine.

don'tcha be putting no 'sand' in my pizza!
    :wink: :bigsmile: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    in scotland you can get deep fried pizza and chips at most local chippies!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    mmm that looks good!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    My pizza last night had green peppers, onions, mushroom and pizza sauce. Probably enough to count as one full serving of vegetables.

Yum.
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Only in America, except those chips aren't American...

http://www.zweifel.ch/ch_de/marken_produkte/Cractiv.cfm

My thoughts exactly.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    God...that pizza is the worst looking pizza I have ever seen. If I didn't know JUST how good pizza truly does taste then this picture would turn me off of pizza forever...haha I am glad I know better though....haha :)
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    you can keep the coke zero ill take dr.pepper light :p
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes are a fruit, but when you turn them to paste they become a vegetable . . . interesting.

Bwahahahahahaha!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I drink Coke Zero/Diet coke but have done since I was 14 (not Coke Zero but I started drinking that when it came out) not because it's diet but simply because I don't like the taste of regular Coca Cola. I find it too caramelly.

The crisps/chips might have been the only variety available.

Who said you can't have pizza on a diet? Moderation and portion control is what will help maintain a healthy, slim body, not cutting food out - yes okay, cutting some food out does, point is it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. You want pizza? Eat pizza. Just not that pizza, that looks disgusting.
  • sugarnspice8
    Options
    hahaha and many people would try to justify that
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pizza is the best... I say veggie!
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    If you get rid of those crappy chips and that nasty soda, it looks like a solid meal to me. 800... 900 calories for that little thing, tops? Let's eat!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    *chuckling*

well.. all i can say is the confusion is not only in America

Here in Canada Safeway puts their canned mushrooms in the pizza 'fixings' shelves.. there is not a canned mushroom in sight in the veggie section of the shelves, they are all hiding in the 'make your own pizza' section.

Does this mean neither mushrooms NOR pizza are veggies in Canada because they are not found in the veggie canned food section?
    *sooo confused*

and for the record... i certainly DO make my own pizza and enjoy it regularly.. and it fits perfectly into my meal plans *S*
    No way would i give up having pizza!

my typical pizza, LOTS of veg and i sure do eat the whole thing *L*

5592908951_f193de8d06.jpg

*LOL*
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Its Friday night and pizza is on the menu....:happy:
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was just about to reply to how delicious your pizza looked and as soon I clicked the button I glanced out the window and saw a Papa Johns delivery truck going down the street - lol.

And yes, pizza is amazing ;)
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    *chuckling*

well.. all i can say is the confusion is not only in America

Here in Canada Safeway puts their canned mushrooms in the pizza 'fixings' shelves.. there is not a canned mushroom in sight in the veggie section of the shelves, they are all hiding in the 'make your own pizza' section.

Does this mean neither mushrooms NOR pizza are veggies in Canada because they are not found in the veggie canned food section?
    *sooo confused*

That's because mushrooms aren't a vegetable. Anywhere.