30 DS Challange!!!

Options
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a group challange to do the 30 day shread with me? I did start it the 2nd January but I injured my shoulder and havent done it all week but I want to start it again.

If you are interested send me a message and if we get enough people I will come back here and post a link to a group.

The plan is that we do the video 6 days on and take a rest day a week (what ever day you want)
We take measurements and pictures and after each level we post our updates (you can just post measurements if you dont want to post pics but I will be posting pictures)
We start today or tomorrow??
We commit 100% to this and be honest with each other for any slip ups?
We help each other out and get each other through it and hopefully wer make some friendships along the way :-)

Ok WHO IS IN??

Replies

• Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Can i take part in this even though i'm on day 3?
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I'm on day 3 too and I'd like to take part :)
  • GetMySkiniBack
    Options
    Today will be my day 7, but I'll gladly join and do it for 37 days. :smile:
    Once you create the group, let us know!
  • kmastello
    Options
    i'm in! I started a week and a half ago but after 4 days had to stop because of shin splints! They are pretty well healed now, and i have a new insert for my shoes that should help! <3
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Today will be my day 7, but I'll gladly join and do it for 37 days. :smile:
    Once you create the group, let us know!

How are you finding it? Have you lost any pounds or inches? :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yes the more the merrier! I just want a place to go for us all to discuss the 30ds, feel comfortable posting pics stats etc and help motivate each other. I will go and set up a group and I will be right back :-)
  • nubian22
    Options
    Hi Kelly,

I'd love to do the 30ds but would have to do alternative abdominal exercises as I suffer with diastasis...would it be ok with you if I did that?
    Is it too late for me to join?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hi Kelly,

I'd love to do the 30ds but would have to do alternative abdominal exercises as I suffer with diastasis...would it be ok with you if I did that?
    Is it too late for me to join?

Absolutly! This group is about support and as long as you are prepared to give that welocome to the group :-)
  • Oneqtblondeinsc
    Options
    What is 30ds??? ive seen this everywhere and dont know what it is....
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    What is 30ds??? ive seen this everywhere and dont know what it is....

Its Jillian Michaels 30 day excersize DVD. Check it out on Amazon and see the results on google (or here)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I have received a lot of mesages asking if you can join if you are a few days ahead. Yes you can :-) We can learn from you and get tips along the way.
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Bump so everyone gets the chance to join in :-)
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I will Join, let me know when it starts!!:smile:
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    I just finished day 10. I have lost about 2 lbs and an inch and a half from my waist and about one from my hips.