My first NSV

When getting dressed today, I thought I'd try to wear a t-shirt that just 3 short weeks ago was too tight. Now it is too loose! LOVE IT! And my fat jeans (ladies...you know what I'm talking about lol) are way too big now! I keep having to pull them up!! Just had to share! Thanks for reading. Have a fantastic day!!!!

Replies

• nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Good for you, congratulations on your first NSV!! Love those little moments, and OH YEAH I can relate to the jeans.... we all have them deep in the back of our closet... that when they get tight, you know it's time to do something! It's like hey, who shrunk my jeans, right?? LOL - well that's just awesome - keep up the fantastic work!!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Thanks!!
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    *like*
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Thanks!! Also my work shirts are getting more loose as well. I can't wait to continue on this journy and keep having my clothes feel too big instead of too small!!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Thanks!! Also my work shirts are getting more loose as well. I can't wait to continue on this journy and keep having my clothes feel too big instead of too small!!

I hear ya, it's fun, right.. but also bittersweet. You get to the point where you're like damn, I have nothing to wear to work that doesn't look like I'm borrowing someone's clothes that are too big... LOL. So it's also an expense but if you know of anyone that can hand down stuff like I do (it has helped so much!!) - or go to Salvation Army, etc while you are losing weight, it helps! I refused to spend a lot of $$ on clothes until I am at the size I want to be... good luck and I'm sure you'll also agree that it's a great problem to have! hehe I cannot wait until I can actually spend some money on a really nice pair of designer jeans... woo hoo!! :smile:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Thats awesome! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!