Weekly Goal & Reward Chart

Options
First time asking a question, but I need help! I've been using a weekly goal and reward chart with my 2 little boys, and it's been working FANTASTIC. They receive daily check marks by doing things (like being polite at the dinner table, brushing their teeth, etc). Then it came to me... duh....why don't I do something similar for myself. My problem...I need ideas! Not only for goals, but rewards. And by rewards, I don't want to spend a lot of money, obviously this is a weekly thing...less than $5/week I would say. And it of course can not be food related. Ideas anyone?

Here's what I've got so far:

Goals:

Drink 80oz h20
Journal/Track
Stay within range
Get 7.5 hours of sleep/night
Exercise (not running)
Mini Marathon training (running)

Rewards:

New song for mp3 player
Bubble bath night

Thanks in advance for any ideas!!!

Replies

• SMichael0418
    SMichael0418 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New Nailpolish
    New Eyeshadow/Lipstick/Makeup
    New Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer
    Or...Put the $5 a week in a jar and save up over time and do something BIG!
  • poohbearhunney
    poohbearhunney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh I like those Stephanie!!! Thanks girl. Especially the jar!!!!! Good thinking :)
  • CrystalBailey04
    Options
    Cheap(er) rewards -
    Going to see a movie
    Book for your kindle/nook (can't remember which you have)

Stuff to save for -
    mani or pedi
    massage
  • poohbearhunney
    poohbearhunney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oooh...thanks Crystal! Love the book for the kindle idea!!! :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'd save up and buy a new piece of clothing you'd like and will feel great in! Sell it on ebay when its too big! It works x
  • macx2mommy
    macx2mommy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My fitness buddy and I have a little competition, and we have it that we do a $10 GC at lulu lemon, for when we finally get to look great in lulu wear.
  • dragginfli
    dragginfli Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the jar idea as well. I bought tickets last November to see a Kelly Clarkson concert. It just so happened to land on the day I reached my first 20 lb lost last Tuesday. so I called it my reward day and decided to do something grand every 20 pounds. Preferably something to check off my bucket list at superviva.com