Rockin' Body DVD Series?

Options
I'm a dancer. Dancing is my favorite way to get exercise.

I'm curious about the Shaun T Rockin' Body 7 DVD Series.

Thoughts/Opinions?

I'd love some feedback before I pick it up hoping to dance away these last 15 pounds.

Thanks,

-Rain

Replies

• kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have never used it, but is sounds like fun! I want to try Insanity, but its so stinkin' expensive!
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My friends has done the rockin body and loves it, I have done hip hop abs and it's pretty fun! It has some extra dance lessons in it that you can learn!
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Never done it, but Shaun T is FINE and that may be reason enough.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have done Hip Hop Abs and I love Shaun T.....he makes exercise so much fun even after a long hard day....will definitely have to try Rockin' Body !!!
  • wheezybreezy
    wheezybreezy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have it! I really like it. I never followed the calendar, but I imagine that my results would have been even better if I had. Enjoy!
  • marce916
    Options
    I bought it when it was on sale for $19.95, and i honestly didn't like it. Most of the dances are very cheesy! i would rather put on my favorite music and dance to that. Thank goodness i didn't purchase it at reg price or else i would have returned it forsure.
    but you never know you might like it :smile: but if you like shawn T. the workouts i would recomend is Insanity and hip-hop abs. Good luck!! Give that workout a try, the good thing is if you don't like it you can return it.
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    Never done it, but Shaun T is FINE and that may be reason enough.

Haha If I ever turn into a woman or start liking men I will take that into consideration. ;)
  • clairedance
    Options
    I have Rockin Body and I love it! I definitely notice a change in my body since using it. I think Shaun T is lots of fun and he's very motivational! My favorite workout in the series is Disco Groove; I started smiling about five minutes in to the workout and couldn't stop! I agree, it is kind of cheesy... but if you love to rock out and have fun like no one's watching you, you'll probably like it.
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    I have Rockin Body and I love it! I definitely notice a change in my body since using it. I think Shaun T is lots of fun and he's very motivational! My favorite workout in the series is Disco Groove; I started smiling about five minutes in to the workout and couldn't stop! I agree, it is kind of cheesy... but if you love to rock out and have fun like no one's watching you, you'll probably like it.

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

I'm okay with Cheesy