Ready to Get Started! Who's with me?

Options
Hey! I've been toying around with the app the past few weeks, but I decided to get serious today! I am 5'10" and i weigh about 245. I am looking to lose about 90 lbs. I am 23 years old, a full-time student at UC Berkeley, wife, and mother of three little girls. My daughters are pretty close together, and I seriously pigged out during my pregnancies. Basically, I just watched my weight creep higher and higher. Now that our family is complete, though, I am ready to break the cycle! I'm going to give the 30 day shred and Couch-to-5K my best shot starting today. I also like to do Zumba on my Wii, and occasionally videos from Shaun T's Rockin Body series. I am hoping to find friends on MFP to help each other stay motivated and accountable. Plus, I figure, once my husband sees me succeeding, he'll join me in a healthy lifestyle change. :smile:

Replies

• Keema2003
    Keema2003 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm about to start the 30 day shred as well and I have Shaun Ts Rockin' body DVDs in the mail on the way to me. I usually do my cardio with the Just Dance game for the Wii. Dancing never feels like exercise, that's y i love it! I'm going to add you!
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! I sent you a friend request! I love Zumba 2 for Wii. It's awesome. I am actually about to start either Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson. Looking forward to offering you support through your journey!