What is a really good, cheap, accurate HRM? With cheststrap

Options
I have a Sportline Duo it works but sometimes it shoots out random rates which are not happening

Replies

• Grimlock69
    Options
    You might have to she'll out about $85. I have a polor ft7 and it works great.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I bought a onefrom aldi for £12 pound as a back up because my polar ft40 was always giving poor readings, and I love it more than the polar
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    I used a polar rs200. I have had it for about two and never had any problem with my hrm. I paid around $100. for my hrm.
  • KarliMS
    KarliMS Posts: 12
    Options
    All Polar's are good. I use the Polar ft4. I foudn some online for $70, but I paid $80 for mine. I love it! You'd be surprised at how many calories you really do burn in a workout!!
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone... Ive been doing research on all the ones suggested....and I will make a decision in the Near Future ....Like, Tonight lol
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Well I would love a polar, but right now I have the proform one from Wal mart with the chest strap. It was around 40 bucks I think. It's seemingly accurate and has a 5 year warranty. The chest strap is kind of big though and the user manual isn't very good but luckily I'm pretty good at figuring gadgets out without a manual.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I would say to look around.
    I bought a Bowflex Precision XT at Big 5 sporting goods not sure if they have them outside CA, but they might). It was $120, I got it on sale for like $30. It works awesome. I love it. Although, I have been looking at the Polar FT4, and might like it better because of the screen and the way that the calories burned shows up. :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have and like the Polar FT4. It was only like $60 on Amazon. My husband has and likes the FT7. It does more than mine but I haven't missed the added features.