New to MFP

Options
My sister made a MFP page for me and I would like to have friends and support. How does this all work., Message me or friend me thank you! im looking to loose 60lbs

Replies

• miriamrs
    miriamrs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am still new myself and figuring out how things work. I will add you and we can support each other.
  • Teresa1828
    Options
    I have been doing this for awhile on my iPhone and never realized I could do it online as well. Looking for people who are trying to lose weight and feel better about themsselves just like me.
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great tool for you to track everything you eat and to track your exercise. It really is a wonderful way to motivate you in your weight loss goals. Take your time and explore through all of the options available. You'll get the hang of it quickly. Good luck! :)
  • Teresa1828
    Options
    Awesome! The more help, support and friendly competition the easier it seems! If you have any questions please ask! Welcome!
  • 3mmalou16
    Options
    welcome!! im 3 weeks into MFP and its the best thing i have done to help me lose weight! good luck :o)
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you're ready for all the support and encouragement possible for your weight loss and fitness goals because that is what you'll find here! Feel free to add me! I cheerlead well! :flowerforyou: