New here, Need Friends for mutual Motivation!!

Options
Hey!!
I'm 24yrs old and determined to loose about 100lbs. I'm eating healthy and working out but i lack motivation. Please add me I need new friends with similar goals :)

Replies

• jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 33 and need to lose 90lbs. Just joined two days ago and would love to be a motivator and a friend
  • miriamrs
    miriamrs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking to lose around 100 lbs.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm shooting to lose 80-90, feel free to add me. It's great to have support!
  • fan4five
    Options
    49 years old .Needing to lose 40 or so pounds. Have joined the biggest loser in my home town. Need a lot of support.
  • TessaR1
    Options
    22 years old, want to lose 80 lbs! New and need friends as well :) would love some adds!
  • WhitPhil10
    Options
    I am new to this site,my friend got me to join and i am 23 years old with a 2yr old boy and a 4yr old girl! im looking to lose 15lbs!! i excerise daily and try to eat healthy but candy and sugars get me!! EVERYITME!! :) Would like new friends to help me!
  • jnd7292
    Options
    I am new too and also need to lose 100lbs +, im right there with ya girlfriend I need motivation too...we should all motivate each other. I think it may be easier if we can be honest about our struggles without feeling the leer of judgement!! Good luck
  • placebo50
    placebo50 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends also! Feel free to add me, we can help each other. :smile:
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I'm always open to new friends! :D