drinking?

Options
So, I don't go out often, but have the opportunity to go out tonight, I feel like having a few drinks, but no idea what to get! Help please! I have quite a few calories left, but don't want to drink my supper!

Replies

• Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    vodka soda with a splash of cranberry 86 calories
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Itdepends on what you like. If you like mixed drinks they tend to have more calories than shots. There is also light beer as opposed to regular...
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Anything with Soda, a light beer, a glass of wine.
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Depends where you're going or what you're doing. You can have glasses of red or white wine. Or make them spritzers with some soda water n a slice of lime over ice. You could also add diet 7up or diet sprite and lime or lemon.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    vodka soda with a splash of cranberry 86 calories

Depending on the bartender it could end up being more...
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Vodka and diet coke
  • laurenrx
    laurenrx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A shot of most hard liquor (vodka / whiskey / rum) typically has 80 calories. If you mix that with club / diet soda that is the lowest calorie option. I like a citrus based vodka (slightly more than 80 cals) with club and lemon or lime wedges to squeeze some juice in the mix!
  • BritishGirl84
    BritishGirl84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vodka is known to slow down weight loss. Red wine is normally low cal, i drink the light beer alot
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I normally go w/ vodka - diet soda maybe? I dont drink soda... I go dirty (martini) which is just a splash of olive juice.,..yes there is a bit of sodium..but I could care less.
    If I dont have that I go with vodka/tonic/lemon wedge....which is what I'm going with tonight!
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I do vodka and soda with lemon or lime. Around 70 cals and the lemon is good for you. :)
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I had two light beers today when I went out after work with the girls for less than 200 cals for both, and white wine is pretty low as well...
  • athensguy
    athensguy Posts: 550
    Options
    Things that come in single serve containers are the easiest to record. If the bartender is using a jigger, you'll probably get a recordable amount from that, too.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    I'm a low carber and love beer so I comprimise and go with Light beer- either Michelobe Ultra (95 cals 4 carbs) Or MGD 64 (64 cals 5 carbs) if your not a beer girl than any hard liquor with diet soda or diet tonic water :-) good luck hun have fun!!
  • kahdxoom
    kahdxoom Posts: 129
    Options
    :drinker: chaumps dahling.......C-H-A-M-P-A-G-N-E
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    You know what, if you dont go out often have what you like the best just in moderation! You can always try something new as well that other people suggest but you dont want to pay for something you might not like. (Im a bad example because ill drink anything) Bring on the rum!!! Btw have a great time !!!
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    bud select is only 55 calories per bottle and taste as good as the original :)
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    We always have Rum with Diet Coke....or vodke. :)
  • ltbrdg
    ltbrdg Posts: 19
    Options
    Rum and diet coke with a squeeze of lime juice - 80 cals and yummy
  • samantha1480
    samantha1480 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke w/ vodka & a couple lime wedges. Have fun tonight!
  • RachelHoglen
    Options
    skinny margarita
    red wine
    light beer
    diet coke and rum or whiskey