12 down 68 to go! I can do this!

Options
Hey everyone. I just joined MFP and am expecting great things from all the great tools available here! My Dr wants me to lose a total of 80 lbs. I have dropped 12 so far. Not as quickly as I would like, but I have a new wind and 2 of the 12 was just this past week! How exciting! My goal is to go to the gym everyday. Do at least 30 min on the elliptical. Next week I plan on starting to also visit the weight room and utilize all those machines. It is nice meeting everyone. :D

Replies

• ckarnes2000
    Options
    Hi, My name is Cindy. I've been an MFP member for a few years, but haven't been consistent. This year, I decided to reach out to others to hold my accountable. I sent you a friend request, feel free to add me.
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great start with the weight loss and setting yourself goals! You can do it, just keep doing what your doing... and there are plenty of people here for support. Add me if you'd like!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friend invite. I have 72 lbs to lose, just to get me within a "healthy" weight. We can lose this weight together!!! :smile: