Bumper Stickers?

Options
13»

Replies

• the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    pretty soon I'll have the stickers that indicate the model of my lift kit, tires, and any other added accessory or modification.

I've got a bunch of those on my toolbox from my various motorcycle parts & places they've come from.

JM
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I have a sticker promoting my favorite local band, Not Tonight Josephine. I always get asked what it is, haha. Same as when I wear their t-shirts. Oh well..good press for them, I suppose!

I also have a Vietnam Veteran's sticker, since the truck used to be his, and he's a Vietnam Vet.

I have a pink hibiscus that says "Ron Jon Surf Shop, Myrtle Beach, SC" on it, that a friend got me. I was going to stick it on a folder or laptop case or something, but when I spent a winter in crappy Michigan, I felt I needed some sunshine to my poor, now-rusted vehicle. :tongue:

I won't be adding any more, though.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It says "PUNKROC"

heh - the bumper sticker .... its really not that funny - but the general idea is my husband hates hippies so i put that one on to bug him.
    [/quote]

I'm kinda a hippie. LOL. I'm ok with people not liking it though. *shrugs*
    BTW, I think Roller Derby rocks!
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kack's Dog Grooming (my business)
    Groomers do it doggy-style
    Don't knock my religious beliefs and I won't point out the flaws in yours
    If I can't be skinny, I want all my friends to get fat!
    I love my English Mastiff
    Coexist
    Purrfectly pierced (and tattood)
    It's all about me
    Ghetto Booty
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't have any but I want the one on the right.

http://xkcd.com/946/
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    You know the ones that bug the crap out of me? Those little "family" ones ... Man, Woman, girl, girl, boy, cat, turtle. (or whatever gender / age / # of people / combinations that can be made.) Good lord - it's like they are handed out free to anyone with a car.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    saw one the other day that said I LOVE WEED! Very large, then as you get closer in small letters it says No officer, it's a town in (some state I was laughing too hard as I drove past to see it in time)

It's here in Cal. I have all kinds of "Weed" Souvenoirs.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    You know the ones that bug the crap out of me? Those little "family" ones ... Man, Woman, girl, girl, boy, cat, turtle. (or whatever gender / age / # of people / combinations that can be made.) Good lord - it's like they are handed out free to anyone with a car.

I hate those as well. Especially the ones with the names. Way to let strangers know your kids names so it will be easier to kidnap them!
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Old truck has the following:

"Have Gun Will Vote"
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I heart fireworks and save the gerbils. both on the same car about 15yrs ago
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options

i want to get those with one woman and 10 cats
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    We just got a Jeep. I'm thinking of getting one made:
    - On a hot day, I go topless.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I have two for my old truck with a chrome bumper..
    "POSSUM..its whats for dinner"
    and
    "POSSUM, its not just for breakfast anymore"
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    My sister had a plate holder years ago that said, "I only drive this because my Broom is broken"
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    The only one I have on my car is Sacred City Derby Girls, because both my sisters are Derby Girls in Sacramento.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    * Gadsden Flag (DON'T TREAD ON ME)
    * US Army sticker
    * SCA decal

License plate frame: "My Other Ride is an X-Wing"

I used to have a magnetic bumper sticker that read: "Somedays all I want to be is a missing person."