In Need of a Support Group

Options
Hi,
My name is Ashley. I started my weight loss two weeks ago and so far have lost almost 6 pounds. I started at 229.4 and am now at 223.6. My goal weight is 160 pounds.

I would really love a support group to help me stick to eating right. Please, friend me so we can help each other make our goals!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's great on losing the 6lbs!! I have a 30 day challenge starting of you like to know more! It starts Monday feb 20th!
  • grexand
    Options
    Would love to know more - i am always up for a motivating challenge!
  • jillvent
    Options
    Would love to know more - i am always up for a motivating challenge!

Me too!! :)
  • mama5monkeys
    mama5monkeys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too need some support....
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hey. well i hope your journey proves fruitful. Welcome. feel free to add if you want. i want to lose 40 lbs.
  • Thickems123_doll
    Options
    i need some support to feel free to add me
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started back after losing and gaining back. So disappointed in myself but I'll make it happen. You are doing good! Keep it up!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hey guys, i am part of an awesome support group, check out my thread and see if its something you are interested in http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/468897-for-members-looking-for-additional-support
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    That's great on losing the 6lbs!! I have a 30 day challenge starting of you like to know more! It starts Monday feb 20th!
    I would like to be a part of the challenge!
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for some friendly support during my weight loss battle, and in turn, will happily give you support in yours! I need to lose as much weight as possible before having knee surgery later this year, as I am obese. My biggest obstacle is that fact that I have a very poor metabolism due to not having a thyroid gland. With my physical disabilities, the ONLY form of exercise I can do is swimming. I am 52, a single Mom in Ontario, Canada.....please tell me yours story and dreams.....
  • angellabledsoe
    angellabledsoe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can always use some friends for support/motivation!!! I am here trying again. 35 and I can not get the weight off after baby #5. I am having a harder time this go around than ever before.
  • dpeterson3
    Options
    hello!

i'm new to this too and could use all the support i can get. but i don't know how to add friends or anything like that. if someone could explain that, i'd be glad to join a support group.
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd like support too! I had a more modest 20 or 22-lb weight loss goal, and have lost about 16 lbs so far but I'm a little stuck right now and am worried that I'll start to regain it back.
  • Ashes51113
    Options
    To add someone, just click on their profile (or picture) and on it there's a button that says, "Add as Friend" then confirm. I sent you a request, if you need help feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to assist!