Anyone in their mid 20s, looking to lose around 20lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• jeyoung03
    Options
    I'm 22, looking to loose anywhere from 20-30lbs. Or more if I can keep up with it. I'm just looking to feel good about myself, look good in a bathing suit, and just being healthy!
  • synthetiquecindy
    Options
    Hey there! 24 years old, looking to drop an additional 15 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • kellz330
    kellz330 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 but I need to lose more like 30 pounds... add me as a friend if you'd like.... or anyone else reading this thread
  • BeautySansTheBS
    Options
    A little more than 20 lbs, but let's start there--and I know member motivation/support will make a huge difference, so friend me! :D
  • placebo50
    placebo50 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Natasha I'm 26 looking to lose about 25lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • cthomas29
    Options
    Hi Im new to this just signed up today! Need friends and any ideas that have helped you guys loose weight. Im looking to loose 20+ pounds!!
  • RobDelco
    Options
    23, aiming to get to around 170ish. Currently at ~180.

Close enough.
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me...! I'm 28 and looking to lose 15 more pounds. I have already lost five : )
  • snparham
    Options
    feel free to add me. Im 23 and looking to lose about 18 lbs!:smile:
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 an looking to lose 20-15lbs. I'm at 145 an wanna get down to 125/130 cuz I'm really short
  • IvelisTorres2972
    IvelisTorres2972 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi im not in my mid 20s, more like 32 but am looking to loose 20lbs or more. Feel free to friend me, we both can use more motivation. :happy:
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This fits me to a T! 25 looking to lose 20 lbs! Feel free to add me (any one reading this!)
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me - 22 looking to lose 22 LOL
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm fairly new too! I'm 27 and looking to lose about 25 pounds!
  • MissSonjaBelle
    MissSonjaBelle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy i'm 30 and i wanna lose 8kg's (which his nearly 20lbs off the top of my head). Just wanna drop a couple dress sizes and tone up, nothing extreme. What's everyone doing to lose weight? I don't eat well which is the #1 thing i KNOW, but i take fat burners and all sorts of pills to help me along!
  • trisha671
    Options
    Hey I'm 26 originally 162 pounds lost 10 pounds so far. I'm looking to lose about 20 more pounds. Anyone looking for encouragement add me. We'e all in this together :-)
  • jvorrei
    jvorrei Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose just about 25 lbs. Feel free to friend me, anyone :)