EA Sports Active 2

Options
Hello I am looking for something to use at home. I am interested in purchasing the EA sports Active 2 for the PS3 but was wondering does it come with everything I need in the box or do I need to purchase the funny looking motion controller?
also has anyone had any luck with using this game and if so is it worth the money?

Replies

• GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have it for the Wii and it is awesome! But I can't do it right now due to a sprained ankle and a stress fracture in my heel (have to stay low impact for awhile)
  • AniyahsMommy324
    AniyahsMommy324 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I bought it online from Walmart for $18 and it came with everything in the box. I love it! I can feel the workouts afterwards too! Best $18 I spent in a while! Lol
  • Lisamarie7574
    Lisamarie7574 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Yes, I own it and currently am using it. Matter of fact, I used it last year and had great success with it! It comes with everything you need (apart from the Wii system itself, of course). I have both the original EA Sports Active and the Active 2. Let me know if I u have any further questions!

:) Lisa
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about for a while. I have the Ea Sports active so you recommend the active #2