trying not to lose my butt?!

Options
so i am basically big everywhere on my body & i have always been a bigger person! but, is there any way that i could lose a bunch of weight and obviously slim down a lot EXCEPTTT for my butt?! ha, i am in love with my butt and my biggest fear about losing weight is to lose my butt! it's also part of the reason i stopped trying to lose weight before. lol any tips or suggestions? ha, sorry if i sound stupid

Replies

• sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No, there isn't. Butts-with-weight-loss are genetic...you either get to keep it, or you don't.

But squats can build you a new one. Do squats, squats, and more squats. And when you get sick of them, do some more.
  • ariel3561
    ariel3561 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can keep the shape and lose the size by keeping the muscles strong and tone and losing the fat. And genetics are a huge factor. If your genetics call for a big butt you will probably always have it even if you slim down.
  • acxcheerkylie
    Options
    thanks yall!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have always had a huge butt! However, that is where I have lost the most inches! Unfortunately, genetics depicts where you lose it first. You can try all the "spot reduction" in the world but your genes rule! I just had to learn to accept it.