Brand identification test

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
Test your memory on brand identification. Make sure your sound is on, though because some of them are sounds associated with companies.

This is a fun test!!! Try it! A great time killer!! GOOD LUCK!!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE EVENING AND A GREAT DAY.

www.cramersweeney.com/smartmarketing.html

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Test your memory on brand identification. Make sure your sound is on, though because some of them are sounds associated with companies.

This is a fun test!!! Try it! A great time killer!! GOOD LUCK!!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE EVENING AND A GREAT DAY.

www.cramersweeney.com/smartmarketing.html
  • Jennifer09
    Options
    That was fun, thanks for sharing! It's crazy how "branded" America really is!:smile:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Well I got 15 out of 20 so I guess I am marketing savvy:happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i got 15 right too ..... funny though i thought the webaddress said "cramers weeney" not "cramer sweeney" :laugh: i was gonna say what kind of site am i going to :)
    j~
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    fun . . . but since when is the pillsbury dough boy not the pillsbury dough boy!?!?! i got that one wrong:grumble:

i still say he's the pillsbury dough boy! :tongue:

thanks for the fun!:flowerforyou:
  • #1 Fan
    #1 Fan Posts: 15
    Options
    That was fun!
    Scored perfect...I kept singing the little jingles for the commercials, lol! I think maybe I watch too much TV!?!?

e
  • #1 Fan
    #1 Fan Posts: 15
    Options
    fun . . . but since when is the pillsbury dough boy not the pillsbury dough boy!?!?! i got that one wrong:grumble:

The company is Pillsbury, but his name is Poppin' Fresh....Don't know how I know this...I lead a sad existence : /

e
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

The company is Pillsbury, but his name is Poppin' Fresh....Don't know how I know this...I lead a sad existence : /

e

That one made me mad, I know my poppin fresh dough!!!!!:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I got 16 out of 20. Not too bad!! Thanks for the fun site.
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    I got 11 out of 20... then again I spent most of high school going from knowledge bowl meet to math league meet to orchestra concert and squeezing homework in between everything else. There really wasn't any time for tv.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    18/20....yeah boyyy!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    16 out of 20. That pilsbury one got me too. That was my dad's nickname "Pilsbury dough boy" he even had a shirt with his name Poppin Fresh and I still missed it. Oh well, still didn't do too terribly bad. Thanks for the fun site!!!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    19 out of 20
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    I got 16 out of 20! Savvy! :bigsmile: