Concession Stands!

Options
Hello,

I religiously attend hockey games. (I am a college student at the University of North Dakota, that's all there is). But it includes have a LOT of temptations of concession stand foods.

Was wondering what my best options would be? The following are usually available:

Taco in a bag
pretzels with cheese
nachos
super nachos
popcorn
hotdogs
cheeseburgers
frenchfries
TCBY - frozen yogurt/icre cream
Little Ceasers Pizza

Suggestions on how to make a few options "healthier"? Or which ones to choose over others?

Hockey games for me, I can't just "not eat there", I have to eat the bad food there... I think it's a psychological thing. Even if I just ate a huge meal before hand I will crave the food there so badly. Just want to know what to do to be healthier while I eat these bad foods!

Thanks!

Replies

• EstherE123
    EstherE123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The healthiest of those would probably be the popcorn especially if it was not loaded with butter and oil. Would it be possible to get just the plain chips or maybe salsa instead of the cheese?
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    can you take anything n a back pack or is that a no no? I know I use to be addicted to fair food or Saturday market food, but in the end I was really not satisfied :)
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The healthiest of those would probably be the popcorn especially if it was not loaded with butter and oil. Would it be possible to get just the plain chips or maybe salsa instead of the cheese?
    totally agree!!!!