• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Phoenix - 11:33
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What channel is Big Bang on? MY bf & I love that show
    CBS. several episodes available. The rest are on netflix :)

Washington state, here.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    hmm big bang theory.. sounds good about now.

There's "theory", and there's application!
    brown chicken brown cow :wink: :laugh:

I must admit.. I had to pause awhile to figure this one out.. But I got it.. and sir, you are inappropiate. Shape up!
  • Aratama
    Options
    lol... had to laugh at this thread. melbourne, australia here; 5:34pm and i've had just one beer, so far... oh well, australia day weekend was always going to be a blow-out :P at least it's great day for it!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    hmm big bang theory.. sounds good about now.

There's "theory", and there's application!
    brown chicken brown cow :wink: :laugh:

I must admit.. I had to pause awhile to figure this one out.. But I got it.. and sir, you are inappropiate. Shape up!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Now to mix equal parts SoCo and Jager. This won't end well.
  • loserforlife
    Options
    Are you adding your drinks to your diary? LOL

552 calories!

Worth every calorie
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If this is a lifestyle, and I believe it is, then you should be able to be drunk once in awhile- I'm not tonight , but I won't speak of last night !
  • loserforlife
    Options
    You all rock. So where is everyone located? Im in ATLANTA- 1:31am. Where are you?

Texas
  • NatalieBrooke88
    Options
    Ahh finally some fellow MFPers who are speaking some SENSE. live a little.. not everyday.. but a little :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Sober and jealous. California, 10:41pm.
  • loserforlife
    Options
    lol... had to laugh at this thread. melbourne, australia here; 5:34pm and i've had just one beer, so far... oh well, australia day weekend was always going to be a blow-out :P at least it's great day for it!

Reminds me of the song its 5 oclock somewhere lol
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We stopped at Taco Bell (bad idea I know) and I just eat 800 in calories, oh my goodness!!!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    We stopped at Taco Bell (bad idea I know) and I just eat 800 in calories, oh my goodness!!!

I wonder how long it would take me to stumble 2 miles to and 2 miles from Taco Bell. Shiiiiit I want a chalupa right now.
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well at least you would be working off the calories.
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    this thread cracked me up cos this was me last night! 7 beers = 770cals. oh dear. please try and make sensible food choices tomorrow. my hangover food included 2 sausages at morning tea, mcdonalds for lunch - cheeseburger, fries and chicken nuggets. so i learnt the hard way. drink lots of water before you go to bed it might lighten the hangover :)
  • NatalieBrooke88
    Options

LOVE THIS.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I am so very jealous. Absolutely green with envy, but I vowed not to drink for 30 days and I'm sticking to it. It will be a bit longer than 30 days, because that challenge ends on a clinical night :cry:
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    haha, i havent read any replies but as soon as I saw your heading I thought - OMG are they talking about me??? - that describes me to the T tonight ....
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    lol, i had another friend just saying he was off for some drinks and then corrected the statement saying he's now intoxicated. I drink red wine and do add it. It's high in cals alcohol but if we all get out there and move our butts for a good cal burn b4 it, its fine in moderation. I tend to be a little more relaxed and 'open' with my comments. such as entering 'sexercise' as a cardio burn one night after a bottle of red wine was consumed. Had funny responses too. I'm in Queensland, Australia, it's 4.40pm and nice and cool in the arvo. cheers have fun. I will be reall soon!