Fav Group Exercise Class?

Options
I'm in school to become a NASM and/or ACSM certified personal trainer. I also want to get AFAA certified to become a group exercise instructor. I've been taking a ton of classes at my gym to find which ones I would want to teach.

So far I'm loving RIPPED (Resistance Intervals Power Plyometrics Endurance Diet), and Cardio Kickboxing. I would also like to teach group strength, and once I'm good enough, maybe even X-bike.

What are your favorite group exercise classes?

PS, after I graduate with an associate's in Advanced Health & Fitness, I'm thinking I also want to return to school to become a nutritionist. I love this field.

Replies

• todaysanewday
    Options
    yoga and pilates are by far my favorites. congrats and good luck with continued success!
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I went to a piloga class. I liked it, but not to teach. I would want to teach fast-paced classes :)
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love step classes and kickboxing. I did one cardio classes which I loved,which was sort of circuit. 2 mins jump rope,2 min bozu etc etc.
  • maevestewart
    Options
    Step and Pump classes are my favoutite by far!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love body pump, Zumba, and yoga.
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    Zumba and Zumba toning, it really helps to have a fun instructor, one who laughs and motivates with a little bit of tough love. Smiling though the pain is a big bonus as to keep going back for more has to be fun not a chore........