short or long??

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Just wondering if I should get my hair cut short again or not.. I'm getting kinda bored with it..

this is my hair now..
5kod1i.jpg

this is how it looked when it was short :
2s1962t.jpg
(I'm the one in black)

What do y'all think?

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Personally I like long better! I prefer long hair on almost everybody.
  • mdailey93
    Options
    I say if you're bored with it, change it up! I change my hair like crazy.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    I say if you're bored with it, change it up! I change my hair like crazy.

Yeah same!
    At least once every two years I will cut it short and then a year later decide to grow it again.
    I have had black, red, orange, blonde (eeek), brown and purple was my favorite.
  • mdailey93
    Options
    You sound exactly like me! I just had a mohawk a while ago, and now I have super short hair. I always talk about growing it out, and letting my natural color grow out, but I don't have the patience. I say have fun with it. You only live once, lol.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    You sound exactly like me! I just had a mohawk a while ago, and now I have super short hair. I always talk about growing it out, and letting my natural color grow out, but I don't have the patience. I say have fun with it. You only live once, lol.

Yeah that would take AGESS. screw that!
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is that long hair looks better. I can't think of one woman I've known who looked better with short hair, versus when she had long hair (that's my opinion anyway).
  • arinelle
    Options
    Just do it I think. Love to see pics when ur done. You are already thinking about it. How short are you considering. Pixie? Or like last time? I think you could go shorter than last time you have a great face.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Just do it I think. Love to see pics when ur done. You are already thinking about it. How short are you considering. Pixie? Or like last time? I think you could go shorter than last time you have a great face.

Aww ta :]

thinking a bit shorter, like cm or so under the chin.
  • lozzy55
    Options
    I'm currently growing out a super short pixie cut so would love to have your length :)

Of course, it'll always grow back so go for it if you fancy a change xx
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    i love long hair, so thats my vote, but do whatever will make you happy :) i change my hair so much i ended up having to cut almost all of it off. its now at my shoulders. and i have 3 inches of natural hair color. its so weird.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    23gxyjm.jpg

yay or nay?
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I had a pixie for ages and it was quite useful ^^ now I am back to long/long (middle of back already... I think I need a cut). Anyway, go for it, at the end of the day you can grow it again, so what;s the harm ^^
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like the long better on your face but really it's whatever you feel most comfy in :)
  • seven8nine
    Options
    Shorter :)
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Whatever goes well with the shape of your face is the best bet.. i cut my hair recently after my wedding.. my hair was past my breast and I liked it at first but I want my long hair back...
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    23gxyjm.jpg

yay or nay?

i like it.. but that length, not to your chin
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Go for it! It is only hair and will grown back:)

I will wear my hair really short, like a pixie and than grow it in when I am bored...right now I have been growing it for 18 months and am getting ready to have it all cut off again. The look of horror when I am in the salon and others are watching my stylist cutting inches and inches off is priceless....

Do what you want...most people prefer long hair on women...I actually prefer short...
  • arinelle
    Options
    So what was the decision? Any photos yet?