weigh in day

Options
Do you look forward to weighing yourself or does it scare you? i love seeing if i have lost weight:D

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've been weighing in every day for the past 15 months, without fail. It's always been interest, rather than fear or excitement. I know what I'm doing is fine, but it's always interesting to see what the scales have in store.

However, since I joined MFP I decided rather than having my daily fluctuations appearing on everyone's feeds I'd do a weekly official MFP weigh-in on a Sunday, and I find that to cause me more emotion than my daily weigh-ins. I can handle my weight going up or down each day, but to see it going up over a week has a little more impact. I just have to remind myself it's still the same! :tongue:
  • Starlight94
    Options
    I look forward to it and then get scared when I step onto the scales :') haha
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I dread it because I've been gaining muscle and my numbers are either low or the same! :grumble:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I do now that I know what I'm doing is right and working

Eat, exercise, lose.

I am a firm believer of eating our exercise calories or most of them. I never go below 1200 Net calories and I have a loss every week.

I love weigh day!!
  • I dread it because I've been gaining muscle and my numbers are either low or the same! :grumble:

I rather gain muscle than see a pound less on the scale anyday. I bet you are looking sexy......
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I weighed in with my trainer today, knowing I had gained weight. Surprisingly enough, I had lost 2 lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs of muscle! While it was a nice surprise, I was very nervous :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I get excited because I feel like I'm on track now and it makes me more excited for Fridays now :D
    (Friday is my weigh-in day)
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal in the beginning of January and chose Fridays as my weigh in day. I know from experience that weighing yourself everyday can cause discouragement because of natural weight fluctuations in the body. I chose Friday just in case I have something special on the weekend I do not have to stress about the scale. I look forward to weighing in so that I can see that all my hard work has paid off!

14102643.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SkinnyScouser
    Options
    i get excited xx
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i look forward to it, but get a bit too excited and anxious lol