Here we go again :P

Options
Hello to all :) My name is Katie and I am a mom to a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old and a full time student. I used to use my fitness pal religiously and lost 56 lbs and got back to my goal weight of 140. Then I started the semester back at school, moved, and my mother in law became ill and passed away with cancer- all at the same time..so needless to say I gained 20 lbs back. I guess I need to learn how to not give into stress,lol. But I'm glad to be back on here and to start exercising again. Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and tips. GL to you all :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :drinker:
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!:bigsmile:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck :)
  • xsupergemx
    xsupergemx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I used to use my fitness pal everyday and I lost 28lbs. But in December I gave in to christmas and the stress of exams and put on about a stone. Now i'm back and feeling motivated and ready to start agin :) Feel free to add me
  • KatiePanda25
    Options
    Thanks everyone, GL to you all as well :)
  • chevvy53
    Options
    well done and gl:wink:
  • sunshine91479
    sunshine91479 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I so now how the stress and time factor play a big part of how well we all succeed in our weight loss and health plans. I wish you all the luck and feel free to add me, I am back to trying to get back on board to getting to my goal weight.